Author Topic: Ajali Wolf  (Read 2017 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Ajali Wolf
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:06:57 pm »
The Ajali are a rare species of wolf. They have only been discovered in the gloomy area's such as tunnels and caves. They may exist elsewhere, but it is unknown. According to sightings, they appear to be larger than a Grey wolf, almost accessing the size of a full Dire Wolf. They usually contain the most unusual optic colors. They have been spotted in purple, mint green, and solid white. They appear to have a medium, double coated pelt, in the colors of dark grey, black, rose hued and solid white. They may contain more than one color. The rarest color between all of that is to have mint green optics with a rose hued pelt, for only 1 out of 10 of the wolves pursue the dazzling color combination. Some believe they existed years before, during the reign of the Dire Wolf. The Dire wolves over-powered their race, as they begged for survival. It was said that they did die out, which was an incorrect statement. It they were extinct, why would they be roaming the hidden caves and tunnels today? Before Dire wolves took them out, they were powerful and clever canids. There coat is soft and smooth to the touch, though looks bristly to the eye. It appears that they tend to mate and reproduce often. Hopefully, they will mate and reproduce enough to increase the population of the Ajali race. The species got they're name, Ajali, because there is a chance they're race will flourish one day. ( Ajali is a name meaning chance ).
I love you

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: Ajali Wolf
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 09:58:26 pm »
coolio species

inner beauty come from within

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 10:15:03 pm »
A simple, shortly put description of the species. Yet creative and a nice touch of history as well. I like it. Nice job.
gone

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 11:19:32 pm »
Oh why thank chu. x3
I love you

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter