Author Topic: The Azteca ~V.i.x.e.n.~ (May contain a small amount of Graphic Text)  (Read 948 times)

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
(Introduction)

STARTED: 16.08.2013

There once lived a young Vixen named Dagger. The fox was swift, and had a blazing grayish white pelt complete with a set of Black paws, that looked like flames. And how could we forget the sharpest of all claws? This story tells of her life. Let's begin from the very start, when Dagger, the Mighty Guardion of Azteca was just a miere Pup.

CHAPTER 1

The warm feeling of the sun and the shine was soon ending. The day of darkness was coming near. The cold winter soon came through. On the first day of the Season of darkness, was a thundering dark night, where Lightning striked like a viper. Screams echoed from a deep cavern. Deep deep inside it, was a beautiful White fox. Her pelt was red, she coughed and pant as streams of pain flowed through her. Under her tail, was a small little pup. The pup was screaming. The mother got up slowly, but fell to her paws again. The pup crawled over to her mother licking her cheek, as she looked behind her was a couple of dead little pups. Her mother sighed and looked at her first pup, licking it, and then taking a deep breath. Soon after the young Foxess took her last breath, and died.

The pup cried alone, her eyes red. Her howls or Cries, we're heard from afar by a male wolf, the male wolf dashed inside the cave, seeing the dead fox and her pups. He glanced and glinted his eyes, and saw a tiny little grayish white pup, squirming around. He couldn't take it, he knew all foxes HAD To be killed, but this one shot his heart to a new level, where he felt sadness. He snatched the pup, and ran out into the wind and storm of the forest.

END OF CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

The male finally reached his destination, the Den of Medicine. He plumped the tiny pup down and padded over to the Medicine Wolf. He spoke with a deep and serious voice.

"Dear Iridessa, this little pup was found deep deep the Mincinno Caverns, Her white pelted mother and it's siblings dead. It was the only survivor in the cold climate! You must look at her. It is your duty." He barked at the sleeping Iridessa.

"Bah, what? Oh, oh fine, but you know if I don't sleep enough, I am cranky, So do NOT Blame me for pouring something on you or waking you up at a very early time." She mumbled half asleep. The oldish fae walked over to the tiny little pup and snatched it roughly up, carrying it to the stone table where ill or injured ones rested or were healed.

"What? Is this a fox? Viriko, Did you drag another outsider into camp!?" She snapped at the male.

"No! I did not, It's just YOUNG!" He snapped back, lying to her.

"Fine then. Ah, she is a newborn, I can see that. Anyways, she needs a nursing mother. Roseia would do brilliantly since her pups died. Such a shame, his mate was quite a battler."

"Stop telling me stories and start healing!" He walked out of the den and glanced at the pup for one last time.

~ 5 Months Passes ~

"No, No you cannot Dagger! The forest is a dangerous place where the evil Lynxes roam!" He spoke softly to her 'Daughter'

"But daddy!!! I want to go with Fang!!! I will become lame in the Teacher's pack if I don't go! Well. Fang's pack!!!" She snapped and whined.

"No, I said no Dagger. It is a dangerous place, Fang is a reckless one." He snapped at her this time his tone a bit angrier, but not Smite worthy.

"Alright daddy." She smirked and walked to the nursery to gather around the other pups that roamed there.

"Are you sure that was the right choice Viriko? You could've always followed her..." She spoke.

"Roseia, It's a DANGEROUS PLACE, Plus, My bones ache from the last patrol. Geesh Wiziko pushes us too much!" He chuckled

"Well, alright. And yes, he does!! I'm lucky enough to still be a mother and not have to hunt!" She giggled and poked Viriko with her soft paw.

"Well, Your lucky!" He layed down and slightly chuckled.

~Dagger's Side

"Hey guys! Heeeey Fang!" She said kind of romantically.

Fang was one of the cutest and most powerful pups that we're born. He was definately no pushover!

Please, Tell me if I should continue this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 12:00:50 am by Waterfall. »
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx