Author Topic:  (Read 19665 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 08:10:27 pm »

A dark brown tail swung lazily to and fro from a low branch in one of the trees. The owner of the tail was lying down on the same branch, her head resting on her paws and her eyes closed. She was motionless except for the faint rising and falling of her chest as she breathed. Kai awoke with a sharp intake of breath as a cold breeze ran through her long fur. She slightly shuddered before opening her eyes to an opaque fog surrounding her. She hated fog, it made her feel very claustrophobic. She blinked the sleep out if her chocolate brown eyes before slowly getting up and stretching her stiff limbs. She slid down the trunk of her tree using her claws as grips on the rough bark of the wood.

As she landed on the forest floor, a few branches snapped underneath her paws and she winced at the loud sound but continued onwards towards the hidden cove she had found a few days ago. She weaved in and out through the dense vegetation until she reached the open shore. A movement caught the corner of her eye and she turned to see Meko hiding behind a bush. Kai followed his gaze to where Tasha was and a pang of jealousy stung her, but she ignored it and sat back in her haunches, feeling the forest begin to wake up. She relaxed her paws, letting her claws make small dents in the soft, damp sand beneath her.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 08:17:48 pm »
As Jericho happily trotted along the shoreline, he suddenly froze, making Ahaz bump into his hind leg. The pup hopped up and trudged around front, tilting his head at the brute. "What is it?" He questioned. Jericho's pointed ears swiveled and he raised his nose to the wind to take in a few sniffs. "Smells like.... There's dogs here!" He exclaimed in glee tail wagging. "Looks like we're big alone after all! C'mon, runt!" He barked with a grin, springing towards the scent of company.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:16 pm »

Tasha peered down as the sand as her white paws sunk into the damp, golden ground. Her tail swaying to and fro as a sigh of relief escaped her maw; the fog had begun to slowly vanish as the sun began to come out. Few familiar scents filled her snout as she peered around noticing Kai, but shaking her head as she turned around. Rustling of bushes catching her attention as she turned to see Meko hiding in a shrub. The female shepherds tail thudded the ground as a smile shot in the brutes direction; the black patched fae remaining on her haunches not to far away.

Kiana heard a sudden shriek from the forest her head darting up as she spotted unfamiliar feet outside the bush. Being as curious and as brave as she was the female shepherd blinked her eyes a few times. Rising into a crouching position she peered out and realised it was infact one of the bizzare birds that lived on the island. Rolling her eyes and crawled out the shrub and barked at the bird, snapping her jaws near its legs causing it to caw and shoot off into the sky. Smirking slightly she shook her pelt sending small amounts of earth flying in all directions. Wagging her tail the brown canine headed off towards the shore.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »

Meko watched as Tasha turned her head towards him,and flashed a smile towards him. He smiled back quickly, his tail flicking happily. He pushed himself to his paws casually, and walked away slowly. He looked behind him for a second, looking at Tasha, but then looked towards him. He walked straight into Kai, and yelped not that he was hurt, it was because he wasn't expected to walk into her. He jumped back, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Uh.." He managed to get out, he hardly could talk when he done something stupid, "Sorry!"  He looked to the ground, his chocolate eyes focusing on a twig that lay on the ground.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:11:55 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 09:11:00 pm »

Name: Spirit
Breed: Pure Bred Border Collie
Subbreed: None
Personality: Leader-like, Extremely Smart, Couragous, Willing to Sacrifice.
Background: Spirit was adopted by a caring family who owned a sheep farm. She herded the sheep everyday, and also made sure the family was kept in place. She was the Alpha. But on a ship wreck, Spirit got stranded on the island. She currently lives there.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Pups: None
Other: None
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:21:14 pm by Dunastar »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 09:20:38 pm »
((Duna could you use the application form I added please, sorry I'm being picky...))

Tasha turned her head and noticed Meko had begun to walk away, a sigh escaping her maw as she turned back to face the beach. Three unfamiliar scents then wafting into her nostrils. A yelp pierced her ears and a gasp flew past her lips as she jumped slightly in a sudden shock, turning to realise it was infact Meko and Kai. Snarling a little she turned back to face the ocean; now being practically visable. Huffing she lowered onto her stomach and placed her head on her paws, forcing her tail to sway to and fro slightly dragging across the sand as she done so. The Panda Shepherds eyes were locked onto the ocean as she watched the clear, salt water ripple up onto the sand; then quicky rushing back down into the sea. The sound of the waves seeming to calm her down.

Kiana heard a sudden yelp as she began to draw nearer the beach, about five unfamiliar scents wafted into her snout and the female shepherds tail began to sway to and fro. A light sigh escaping her maw as she placed a paw on the soft sand; her large paw slightly sinking. Smiling she closed her eyes in a relaxed way and began strolling along the beach. Totally oblivious to the two canines infront of her. Feeling a light thud on her head she shot her eyes opened and gasped noticing two canines; one seeming older and the other seeming a pup. Putting her head down slightly embarrased "Oh um, sorry.." She muttered as she took one step back.

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 10:45:17 pm »
((Thanks Duna, and of course Spirit is accepted! Feel free to hop in when ever you like))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 10:51:26 pm »
Jericho flinched and hopped forepaws in surprise as a stranger bumped into his side. Whipping around, at first in a defensive mode, his eyes widened as he saw a fellow dog. "Oh- it's fine. Heh. Hi!" He yipped in a friendly tone, letting his tongue roll out of his mouth in a grin. Ahaz flicked his ears forward and cocked his head at the female shepherd, trotting around his brother to plant himself on his haunches in front of the stranger out of curiosity.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 10:57:41 pm »
(Sorry DX I accidently pressed send when I tried to click Preview and I was like, "Nooo!")

Spirit walked through the forest, he head low, looking for lizards or large bugs to feast on. Sudden a mouse darted into a clearing ahead of her. She leapt for it and clamped her mouth onto it's neck, killing it. Suddenly a yelp pierced her ears. Snorting and dropping her prey, she looked up to try and locate it. Spirit didn't track it. She simply picked up the mouse and walked back to a den she had dug out.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 11:05:46 pm »

Name: Nimrod
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Sub-breed: None
Personality: Quiet and somewhat shy, Nimrod is awkward with other canines around him. He doesn't like to socialize, however, he will once he grows comfortable with you. Although he is shy, Nimrod can be aggressive when needed - and sometimes overly aggressive. Otherwise, he can be gentle and understanding towards you at times.
Background: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Other: N/A