Author Topic: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.  (Read 19389 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2013, 09:19:06 am »
OOC: Hey, i'm making a Avatar the last air bender RP (it's fanmade so it's going to be diffrent from the show) and I was wondering if any of you want to help me with makeing it... You don't have to know alot about the show I just need help with a plot and things...Also i'll post in the morning, sleepy time now...

Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2013, 10:00:27 pm »
Helian winced, restraining a growl tinged with annoyance as Naviah rushed over. She knew her friend was only trying to help, but she wanted to get deeper into the forest before tending to her wounds. The fear of being caught by the humans once again overwhelmed her, rising above the pain. "I know, I know," she choked out through clenched teeth, keeping her voice as grateful as possible. She allowed herself to flop onto her side and released a muffled yelp as pain from her wound exploded through her body. She quickly switched to the other flank and carefully pulled the glass out of her paws, growling and spitting out the shards as threads of blood stained the blades of grass. She glanced over to see how Adro was doing, and relief filled her as she saw that her friend appeared to be fine, despite the leftover cuts from the glass.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2013, 12:56:56 am »
((-Le bump-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2013, 01:03:03 am »
((mostly waiting for others...))

When Adro's paws touched the ground, relief washed over her as she glanced swiftly at the three, wondering what they were thinking. Shrugging, she began to pull out the last bit of glass she could reach, knowing well that she would have to quickly treat the wounds before they became infected. "I'm an idiot." She muttered under her breath, wishing she had never broke through the window.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:31 pm »
Helian took a shaky breath as she began the slow, methodical process of carefully pulling out the glass. She lightly closed her teeth over the largest piece of glass as though it were a delicate china doll, and she slowly pulled it out, slightly wincing as she did so. After what seemed like forever, all sorts of pieces of glass stained with threads of red in various areas surrounded the fae like a twisted, bloody masterpiece. She slowly shook her large head and carefully steadied herself onto her paws, having already licked at her cuts to prevent infection. She tossed a glance at Adro.

"I suppose we all can run off into the forest now," Helian said softly, but a small piece of fear was nibbling at her. What if all the years of being locked up in cages had erased their minds of the instincts they needed to survive in the wild? She had always relied on the humans to feed her, even though they rarely did, and the dull metal bars stained with salt had always been her home. Her tail began to tuck itself in between her legs, but she uncoiled it, unwilling to allow her fear to get the best of her. They would be able to make it. She wondered if they would all be going their separate ways now and make enemies of each other, despite the fact that they had become friends during their time in the cages. What if that were to come true? The thought of fighting Naviah to the death seared itself into her mind, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get it out of her head. She tossed a worried glance at her friends.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:07:15 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2013, 01:51:04 am »
Happy rping in this guys. This can continue with you guys but I'm gonna leave I can't keep up and I have no idea what's going on. So I shall put... Uh... Jim in charge of this. Take care guys :3 ))

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2013, 04:01:44 am »
((o3o Okee dokee. Bail bai, nice to RP with ya while it lasted! We'll miss ya. :c
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me