Author Topic: Robotic change chapter 1 (robot animals included)  (Read 961 times)

Offline freezekeep

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Its, Lol I pop! Not lolipop
    • View Profile
Robotic change chapter 1 (robot animals included)
« on: September 14, 2013, 03:15:47 pm »
ROBOTIC CHANGE

Chapter 1: A new change

The city was silent, only the pawing of rats was to be heard while they rushed around searching for food in the knocked over trashcans. The worlds past was long not spoken of. Hardly any humans lived here on earth ever since the appocalypse happened. But no ordinary appocalypse, a robotic appocalypse. This happened when the world was normal when all humans were happy, but one evening a sience lab near a big city was testing something called, ROBOTIC blood. It wasnt exactly blood, it was more like poison that included Fuel, Diesel and other things that were put in cars or fuel powered things. They tested it by putting metal parts and poisons into animal bodys but did not harm them until the animals woke up. Every animal canines, felines and other species all spread this to other animals even in their cage this could not be stopped. This was dangerous they attacked any human in sight, soon the human species were hiding and slowly disappearing

That's the draft for the start of the story, ignore any grammer mistakes since this is just a draft also I might be posting pictures at the start of every chapter. I need lots of ideas though like what might happen next so feel free to post your own ideas here.
UPDATE*

I don't know when chapter 2 will be done, I have to much studying to do and im pretty stressed now sorry.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:29:30 pm by FrozenAngel »
Taking a little break from feral heart to much studying!