Author Topic: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 41606 times)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Re: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2013, 01:01:28 am »
Slash nodded, "This armor was forged by rock that was foolish just picked by random warriors. The Terari warriors have the finest weapons and armor. Gino and I know where the best rocks are, and how to craft an ax in a day. Now your armor is strong, but is not meant to last a long time. It's as if the cat forging in was in a hurry." Slash looked at Gino. His apprentice's eyes were wide
"How do you know all this?" Gino asked
"I was not in the forgery when this she-cats armor was made, but I know good armor from bad." Slash looked back at Zemina, "Gino and I can craft you a strong set of armor. We have just restocked."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2013, 12:34:34 pm »
Mau woke up from her sleep. She could not sleep long, because the flatlined guards needed constent controlling. Mau rolled on her back. Even though she couldn't sleep, she could always relax for just a little bit.
"Your.. Your majesty!" Mau snarled as a soldier entered the room.
"Can't a princess get some rest?"
"Not with the news I have."
"Grr..... What is it?"
"All the shards are gone! The Sapphire, Parts of the Amber, and the Onyx too!"
"THEY WHAT?!" Mau shrieked and jumped up, running to the soldier and scarring his face.
"Your majesty... what was that for..?"
"Find everyone of them. If you don't come back with the stones I will kill you!" The soldier nodded and ran off.
Mau snarled, pacing. "I will kill to find those stones, if it's the last thing I do!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:17 pm »
it felt like forever when fengari was wandering around, her stomach growling as the she-cat kept on looking for food to eat. Suddenly, a scent of rabbit was picked up and the one-earred feline followed the scent, her remaining ear high and alert. I haven't had rabbit for a while! it was true, the she-cat hasn't had rabbit in a while due to working on the castle walls as a slave. She could see a light brown furry shape up ahead, her eyes narrowed as she got into a crouch, stalking towards the small prey with claws unsheathe. Her bushy black tail was lifted a bit and she kept her head low, ice-blue eyes locked onto the small rabbit. With a sigh, fengari leaped towards the brown-furred animal, paws outstretch as she made the attempt to catch her prey. She landed clumpsily onto the ground, her front claws sinking into the rabbit as she pinned the brown creature. Carefully, she got up, head lowered so the black and white feline could bite onto the back of the Rabbit's neck. As she bit the back of the creature's neck, it went limp as it's life quickly drained away. Purring in joy, fengari laid down with her front paws still laying on the rabbit, sinking her teeth onto the flesh as she started to eat.
Signature by Green

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 24, 2013, 11:41:12 am »
"Are you sure about this, Tablet?"
"I am sure Sitka, don't be a scaredy mouse! I will be right behind you if you get swept away!"
The two toms were crouched by a river. Tablet wanted Sitka to swim the river and back to help excerise his leg. Sitka jumped in, and mewled, "It's cold!" Instinctly he paddled, feeling Tablet's breath behind him.
"It's fine Sitka! You say that because you don't want to do this!"
"I NEVER WANTED TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I don't even know how you convinced me to do this crap!" He yowled. Suddenly he heard mewing on the shore behind him. Sitka paddled harder, feeling pebbles underneath his pads. He scrambled onto the far shore, and shook, making sure Tablet got wet. Tablet shook back. Sitka turned to the far sure, seeing a few slaves were watching them with amused looks in their eyes.
"You brought a freaking crowd, Tablet?!" Sitka imagined them snickering as he mewled like a kit during swimming.
"What? I didn't bring them they followed us."
"Ugh!" Sitka jumped into the air, splashing into the water. Tablet followed. The slaves mewed,
"Come on!"
"Just a little farther!"
"Your almost there!"
 Sitka emerged on the other side. The slaves crowded around him. Tablet and Sitka shook their pelts. Sitka growled, "I am NEVER doing THAT again!"

Offline spxcefox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2013, 09:33:31 am »
Name: Midora

Personality: Shy, but powerful and brave at heart.

Clan: Hanshin

Stone of Clan: Sapphire, eye of the tiger

Crush: n/a

Relationship: n/a

Description: A calico she-cat, with ice-blue eyes, and a slightly crooked, yet long tail.

Bio: (Midora was born during the slavery period) As a young kitten, she was born in an alleyway and left for dead, but the king came across her due to her mewing, and gave Midora to his daughter. The princess raised Midora and was kind, but to her slaves, she was not.  Midora was walking around her Hanshin territory, which was not much but ash, when she heard caterwauling and cries of pain, and the cracks of whips. She followed the sound, and found her adoptive mother treating other cats like dirt, and she was horrified, and she went to the castle. There, as the princess returned, Midora was outraged at what the princess had done, and a fight broke out between them. In the fight, the princess twisted Midora's tail, and she cried out in pain, and they crashed into a place where the gems were stored, and the sapphire smashed, some of the pieces becoming embedded in Midora's body. Midora quickly ran away from the castle, but not without the guards capturing her and putting her to slavery, were she is condemned to this very day, and a sheer hatred burns inside her for the princess.
Theme Song:

Chinter's Will (feat. Sara Kay) (It's a bit dubstepish-
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf..?

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2014, 10:53:07 pm »
(The sapphire actually is with Forge and Falitna.
I won't let this rp die)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2014, 12:53:19 am »
I forgot about this rp! It would be nice if it had came back. x3))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2014, 01:05:34 am »
Maybe we should just revive it? We will also need Shizuo the epic to continue)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2014, 11:21:35 pm »
Essix gathered the warriors. The Sun had set and Terari would attack Rakuzan. The clan Stone carvers, Gino and Slash, had crafted the perfect weapons. Essix leapt to the Announcing Rock.
"Everybody, we are going to attack Mau! We are small, but we have the best weapons in Greenore. Who is with me?"
The clan cheered. The warriors and apprentices gathered their weapons. Essix leapt onto the ground. He walked to the Stone carvers, and picked out a serrated knife. He gathered the 60 warriors with a flick of his tail. Ten apprentices added to the army.  They raced out of the camp. The emerald aided them.
----
They were running for about five minutes, when they collapsed into a ditch. Essix was up in a second. Cats surrounded him. In the middle was a cross between a lynx and a cat. "Who are you?" He said.
"Essix, leader of Terari."
"Tellun, leader of Lynxius."
"Can we talk alone?" Essix got an idea. Tellun nodded, and they walked into the leader den. They discussed Mau, and if Tellun would join in the attack. Tellun thought for a bit. Then he nodded and stood. He walked outside and explained to the Lynxius cats. They thought then nodded. Essix powered the emerald, and all the cats glowed green. They then dashed to Rakuzan.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 07, 2014, 11:57:14 pm »
Velenka sat atop the Announcing rock. The clan of Deir had skyrocketed in population. Velenka had also returned to the Castle and recovered the precious onyx. The clan has a medicinecat, and a kit who was likely to become her apprentice. Velenka also had a crush on Deir's military General, Enoll.
"Are you there?" Velenka turned to see the medicinecat, Winter, standing there.
" Huh, what? Sorry I was daydreaming."
" I said do you want me to teach Fawn about-"
"Yes, just do it."
"Okay."