Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))  (Read 29278 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 02:05:56 am »

Ersha

Ersha jerked awake to the sound of the thunder crashing through the sky. It felt as if it were right by her ear. Frightened, the pup nuzzled Asha awake, trembling slightly. "Asha, I'm cold. I'm cold all the way to my nose and to my tail." She complained, pawing at her muzzle. She felt Asha stir a little, before the female wolf lifted her head.

"Just go back to sleep. The storm will be over - I hope." She replied, tucking her muzzle underneath her paw.

Huffing, the pup rolled to her side, reluctantly closing her eyes for sleep to come again.

((Random post))

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 02:28:49 am »
]Shibe's grey gaze shot open at the sound of distant -- but growing closer -- voices, ranging in age and gender.

The injured wolf's ears perked, eager now and hoping that finally he would encounter some of the wolves from the pack he had been traveling south for in the first place.

Raising his head, he called a low "Is anyone there?" as light scuffles of paws and high-pitched whimpers squalled, almost around the corner.

(@Oreo, Shibe is also under a boulder area thingy. xD.
And he also has no idea of the infected wolves... Just a fyi)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:33:20 am by SparkFenx »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 12:47:02 pm »
I'm finally back! I hope to be as active as I once was. So sorry. I may aswell put Zanu back up here! He's one of my favorite characters ^^

Name: Zanu
Accompanied by: A Red-Kite named Khar
Personality: Zanu is an experienced, muscular, mature wolf, he is a wise wolf as well, as he has seen too many things to be ignorant to even the slightest detail. He is usually quiet and doesnt talk much. His deepest trust is with Khar.
Description/Picture: He has a dark grey upper pelt, and a slightly lighter lower pelt. his fur, when seen in strong light, has a brown tinge to it, making him look like a different wolf. he has a large 'x' like scar across his shoulder, along with a lot of others, though it is the most noticeable. he also has two feathers tied to his left leg, they are actually Khar's feathers, to show that they will not be separated.
Bio: Zanu was raised in a tough pack, where each day was a fight to survive. this caused the pack to become extremely disorganized. Each day, a high rank was challenged, and sometimes a new beta would step up, and the old one would leave the pack, or become omega. Zanu was born of hunter blood, his family had been through generations of experienced hunters, and Zanu was no exception. when the disease struck, things got harsher. Zanu had been out hunting at the time, and came back to find his pack gone. he had found only one survivor from this, a Red-Kite chick, a very rare bird, only meant to show itself to those worthy. he kept the chick safe, fed, and warm, until he became fully grown. Zanu attempted to let him go, so he could go his own way, but he refused, and Khar now follows Zanu wherever he goes.Even though he has gotten used to solitude, he now endlessly searches for any survivors of his pack, trying to find his home, a home, where he can keep his soul and trust.

Theme Song: Alex Clare - Up All Night
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:50:00 pm by Kiaz »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »
((Weba, Kiaz! I missed everyone!))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 07:55:19 pm »
[[Yay, webba! X3]]

Koda perked his ears at the fae, quickly ducking back to hide behind his dad's leg again. Maska dipped his head at the stranger respectfully, then tilted it a bit in question. "Heading south? On your own? Forgive me for saying so, but don't you believe in safety in numbers? I know it's a pretty blunt statement, but don't you think we'd all be safer by sticking together? You never know when one of those freaks will attack, and if they catch you alone they'll rip you to shreds." He murmured.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 08:12:21 pm »
     She sighed faintly. "Every pack I've been in has gotten either slaughtered by them, or they turned up having the virus. I bring bad luck to every group, therefore I believe that it's better for everyone if I were on my own."
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 09:04:54 pm »

Asha

Once Ersha had settled down, Asha softly sighed, before resting her head onto her paws once again. She couldn't help but think of the pup as annoying, but she shoved away the thoughts, deciding that now was not the time to think about it. Yawning, she was about to close her eyes when a voice suddenly drifted into her ear. Whipping her head into the direction of the voice, Asha curled her lip, narrowing her eyes as they spotted a dark figure near the entrance. She wasn't sure if it was an infected wolf, but the appearance and speech made it obvious. Still wary, the female wolf rose to her paws, pressing herself in front of Ersha as she glared into the direction of the figure. "Who are you?" she barked, her eyes darting around the shelter. She couldn't come up with a better question - it had been the first sentence that formed in her mind.

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 10:03:03 pm »

A female's distinct voice had traveled over to him, worrying him when no other voices or defensive growls met his perked ears.

Had he simply found a loner, rather than the Wind Song pack he had been searching for in the first place, all these weeks of traveling for naught? Shibe knew their territory was here, remembered it. He'd seen several landmarks and their smell slightly lingered, along with an unusual and unidentified smell... Something that chilled him. The male was pulled out of his thoughts abruptly as wind whirled into the shelter, ruffling his thick pelt and blowing against the already drenched fur.

"Hello there," he said, tone nervous. "I mean no harm. Just wishing for shelter from this unfortunate weather,"

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:09:51 pm by SparkFenx »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 10:11:32 pm »

Asha

The fur on Asha's back relaxed, but suspicion still glinted in the wolf's eye. Cautiously padding over to the figure, she paused in front of him and took several sniffs, analyzing the scent as her eyes narrowed slightly. She had never inhaled the scent of this wolf, or at least she didn't recall it. He didn't seem much of a threat - his tone sounds nervous, though, but otherwise, he was legitimate enough. "Very well," she growled, still reminding him gently that she would harm him, "but don't think of doing anything stupid!" she warned, although she knew she couldn't do much. Just wishing he would think she was bold enough to lay a paw on him, Asha turned and was about to pad over to Ersha when she realized the pup was standing next to her.

"W-who's that?" Ersha quivered, shifting closer to her sister.

"A random wolf," Asha replied briskly, nudging the pup back to her spot. "Don't worry. I hope - I pray he won't harm us." She added, trying to make her voice sound reassuring. When Ersha settled back down, Asha turned towards the male wolf, carefully resting her haunches in a wary movement. Silence hung damp over them, before the female wolf cleared her throat awkwardly and turned towards the newcomer. "So," Asha began, random words forming in her mind. "You fleeing too?" 

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 10:28:33 pm »

He tried to zone out their hushed, quick conversation, though some bits of the words leaked through - pray he won't harm us - and the weather-worn wolf lowered himself tiredly to the stone below him, keeping his ears trained on the rapid splashed of water on rock, the only sound in the cave other then themselves and the rolling thunder.

Shibe's grey eyes shifted towards her as she spoke, and his head tilted of it's own accord. "Ah, fleeing? No, I'm afraid not... I'm here in search of an old friend of mine, an Alpha of the Wind Songs. Do you know of him?" The dark brown wolf asked, laying his head on his paws neatly, as if to minimize his size. Hopefully less threatening this way, he thought.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:49:22 pm by SparkFenx »