Author Topic: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Season 2 Episode 2 The Lies  (Read 959 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
|:|Shadowed Memories|:| Season 2 Episode 2 The Lies
« on: October 10, 2013, 06:42:08 am »
Hey, guys, sorry you had to wait so long for the second serie of season 2. I was kinda busy with my life, and the school starting, and busy life.
Anyways, enjoy the series. :3

The Lies
Looking up to Long, Dante spoke: "Is there something wrong bro?" Dante knew that something was wrong with Long, and all the anger he showed to Dante after the exident that Dante's real father and Long's adopted father died, passing the ruling to Dante.
Long turned to Dante as he spoke: "Everythings fine." He spoke, trying to sound nicely. Dante huffed as he spoke: "Get some rest, i'll go and hunt something." Dante padded out, as Long plopped down on the dusty ground terrain. Huffing he slowly closed his eyes, falling to sleep.
After awhile, Long dreamed about his parents. {"You canno't change what is now. Your my son."} |{"Our son."}| {"Long, don't lie to yourself. Sooner or later you'll have to tell the truth. Your........"} Not finnishing her words, Long woke up by the nuge of Dante. "Hey bro, is everything alright? You kinda scared me out there for a sec." Dante looked with an eye brown up, as he awaited for answer.
Long looked up to Dante as he stood up. He was kinda of abit bigger than Dante, as he spoke with a growling tone: "Get out of my life....." Padding out of the den, he dissapiered in the grassy terrain, by the dust storm passing by.
Dante coulden't know what was wrong with him, as he sat down, looking down, he saw a writting from Long: The lies are here. You'll know the truth when you want to. Don't trust anyone, even yourself.

Season 2 Episode 2
                             Season 2 Episode 3 Coming Soon!!!
|{Leave feedback.}|
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:57:53 am by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!