Author Topic: Accused of Powerplaying  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Accused of Powerplaying
« on: October 13, 2013, 11:38:58 pm »
So I was roleplay with a friend, and we where both on alien characters. All of a sudden a lioness runs up too us, and the following went something like:

Ella Lioness: She saw two bizarre looking animals in her territory, and began to slowly stalk towards them.
Padna (My Friend): The equine woman spotted a small animal approaching them. She held her rifle close, this thing better not give her any trouble. She wasn't afraid to shoot if she had too.
Ella Lioness: Powerplayer!

The lioness then ran off. All my friend did was mention the fact she had a gun (keep in mind, she's an alien assassin, so having a gun would make sense), and she got labeled as a powerplayer.
I know I've encountered situations like this is the past, as well, it's very annoying. Anyone else have this happen?

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Accused of Powerplaying
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »
I saw this Mary Sueing idiot near a human. She said TURNS ELEPHANT AND KILLS NO MISS and she said I was a powerplayer after I called her a powerplayer.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:43:50 am »
I saw this Mary Sueing idiot near a human. She said TURNS ELEPHANT AND KILLS NO MISS and she said I was a powerplayer after I called her a powerplayer.

OH the ill-literates we have today, *Le Sighs*
(Also, Btw, nice creativity with the alien assassins ouo Seems so cool... *Is jealous and wishes had more less 'Typical' charries c: )

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:37:53 pm by Brenda Lee »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 01:53:20 pm »
Once, long, long ago, in a land far away called Lagfire...
I was a dragon.
A large, dark gray dragon with blood red eyes and looked very cliche.
Her name was Rose.
Anyways, my dragon asked a little baby horse thing if I could hunt it, it said yes, so my dragon 'dove down and used the force of her fall to dig her talon through the foal, killing it instantly' the little filly thing told me that's fine in whisper, but then game the idiot illiterate mare.
IlliterateMare: -T'was Watching- OMG THAT DRAGON KILLED A FOAL!
IM: -Runs at dragon and smashes skull-
Me: -Ignores and posts about eat'n the baby horse-
IM: OMG U POWERPLAYER! I'M GUNNA REPORT YOU FOR IGNORING ME.
FoalFillyThing: (Dude, it's fine. I told her she could hunt me)
IM: -Ignores- U R SUCH A POWERPLAYER! *Goes to report 2 mods*

So that's my story, bros.
Dumb mare.... -GrumbleGrumble-
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 03:25:07 pm »
I got accused of being a powerplayer when I was playing as a wolverine once. These clan cats were attacking me and I said -The wolverine swiped his long sharp claws at the tom, sending fur flying- Then one of them started calling me a powerplayer, even when I was acknowledging all their attacks on me and my character was growing weaker. Really? My wolverine character is getting injured and tired, and he swipes at you with long claws for self defense, and you call me a powerplayer? You should know for sure that a wolverine can really defeat a cat. Other animals don't mess with wolverines, not even bears. A cat would be no match for such a big weasle.
Inactive

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 03:40:50 pm »
I have never had this happen to me before, but I'm sure it will someday in the lands of Feral Heart.
I got accused of being a powerplayer when I was playing as a wolverine once. These clan cats were attacking me and I said -The wolverine swiped his long sharp claws at the tom, sending fur flying- Then one of them started calling me a powerplayer, even when I was acknowledging all their attacks on me and my character was growing weaker. Really? My wolverine character is getting injured and tired, and he swipes at you with long claws for self defense, and you call me a powerplayer? You should know for sure that a wolverine can really defeat a cat. Other animals don't mess with wolverines, not even bears. A cat would be no match for such a big weasle.

Well, I guess defending yourself counts as powerplaying now... People really need to know the difference between the two. And yes, that is true that a wolverine could kill a cat. They are stronger, and more aggressive.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 03:49:09 pm »
I never got into these situations. I'm innocent!

This is EpicWolfie, peace out!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/