Author Topic: [delete thank youuu]  (Read 1548 times)

AlphaEclipse

[delete thank youuu]
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:11:52 pm »
[removed; getting rid of some old nooooby topics of mine]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:39:23 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: 'Self Roleplay and Searching for Roleplays'
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »
I do that a lot. xD It's pretty common for somebody to ignore me whilst I do this, but most likely they're not interested or simply don't have the time or don't even want to RP with somebody else besides the people he/she is currently engaged in RP with. However, we can always ask to hop in, I don't see a problem with it, and I don't see it necessarily rude either. It's most likely that people are too 'in' the RP to care about anybody else. But that's just my opinion. ^^

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 12:42:16 am »
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who uses this technique. :)

It's sort of a gamble, though, like you said. You're never sure if they're going to let you in, or if they're just going to ignore you. I don't mind watching rps from the sidelines (it's kind of fun, like watching a play), but it's nice to join in now and then.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 02:15:26 am »
-flops about- OHYUSH.

There seems to be... I don't even know what to call it. Species-ism? Like racism but not really.

ANYWAY, things like foxes never get any recognition (or they get hunted and killed) when you try to just one-off RP with, say, a wolf pack. Wolves are a 50-50 thing, sometimes they get noticed, sometimes they don't. But rogue warrior cats... it is more like 90% of the time. They are promptly noticed and RPed with, almost always! Why is this? Perhaps they ARE a more accepted RP, almost a 'group' of their own.

Rogue cats are very common as a result, as they get noticed so much more. Not always, mind you, but much more.

I tend to whisper the leader of the pack/clan/pride etc. before RPing, as some have very stylized or narrow Rp-areas... and this in turn means that they RP notice me. I don't know why people ignore them...

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 03:26:56 am »
Usually I don't rp that often, but when I do I simply ask a friend to rp. If not (or if there's an interesting rp nearby), then I'll ask to roleplay with them. It's usually a yes, but I rarely just jump into rp with someone or with a group.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline shiftyglob

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Rawr, I'm Megatron!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 02:15:42 am »
Most people wont reply to a roleplay post unless they are being interacted with directly or invited. Asking to join in before making a roleplay post would probably reduce a lot of the people ignoring you, and if they refuse, you would also be saving time you could use to find another roleplay.
"Courage is not the absence of fear but the ability to confront fear"

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended yet. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.