Author Topic: HidenShadow's Textbook O' Floof  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
HidenShadow's Textbook O' Floof
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:17:47 pm »
Hello, this is my guide to Feral Heart, here I will teach you alot about Feral Heart Maps, and terms used by us. Also some other stuff!

Contents
Terms
Public Maps
How to get to FH Public Maps
Adding Music TO Custom Maps
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:41:50 pm by HidenShadow »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: HidenShadow's Textbook O' Floof
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 11:36:30 pm »
Terms Used By Feral Heart Users
Hellur again floofs! Luffly to see chu again, today I bring chu yet another tutorial! Today my tutorial ish on, Terms Used by Feral Heart Users among the game and forum! Want to begin? Oh good you do! -Flees To Teaching-

Terms Used In-Game~
Stone Bridge~ A stone walkway over a gorge in Flourite Plains, known as Stone Bridge.
Cape~ A small hill in Flourite Plains where a portal to Cape Of Distant Worlds is.
Literate~ A term used for grammar ability, how well your grammar is, used to explain well grammar usage.
Illiterate~ A term used to explain poor grammar ability, little to no knowledge of grammar.
Semi-Literate~ A term used to explain a semi well use of grammar, typicaly used in RP Advertisements.
N/Z~ A N or Z shaped hill in Flourite Plains, known as N/Z
Lag Fire~ A term used for Bonfire Island by some, for it is usually crowded and lagging there.
High Overlook~ A term used to describe the rock overhang in Bonfire.
These are only some, more may be added!

Terms Used ON The Forums
Floof~ A term describeing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee Fluffyness
Hun~ A polight yet, sweet term used to cheer up members or make them feel special.
Sweets~ Yep you gessed it used to tell someone you think their sweet an special.
MOTS~ Abreviation of Member Of The Season.
Member Of The Season~ A contest where floofs/members nominate members to become a special member of the community.
These are only some, more may be added sooner or later!

Hope these explain a bit on what these mean, if there is one term you would like defined comment and I will gladly put it up here for you ^.^

Link to MOTS if you would like to check it out~
Clickie!

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves