Author Topic: Abandoned by Kovu - A FeralHeart Creepy Pasta (Longer version made)  (Read 11710 times)

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Warning: This is not for people who dislike Creepy Pastas or the faint-hearted. Though fictional, this might give you a bad dream or two - though I highly doubt it. Please note none of this is real; I've had this idea on my mind for at least a week, so I've finally decided to write it down. Thank you.

It was a stormy day when it happened. I was bored since I could not leave the house, so I decided to get on my laptop. After receiving permission, I jumped onto my bed with my laptop and turned it on. After it booted up, I clicked onto the 'Feralheart.exe' short-cut on my Wall Paper.
To my utter surprise, it wouldn't start. I clicked it again, getting a little confused. After about five tries, the small screen popped up, showing the usual trademarks of who helped make the game. I clicked, expecting to see the large lion picture with 'Kovu' at the bottom...but it didn't pop up. Instead, it appeared to the log-in screen.

I then noticed that everything was....well, red. My mouse cursor, the log-in box, even the messages from Kovu - which were way old. Thinking my brother just changed it to mess around with me, I logged in.

I wish I had never did. Once the game accepted my log-in, my usual character Hachiko appeared - he's the first character I see once logging in. But Hachiko was different today; underneath his eyes was....red blood markings. I had never seen such markings before. It looked as if he were crying red tears. Feeling sick, I begun to click the arrows to see my other characters; each one had the same tear markings. The most weirdest thing about it was that even though the markings were there, my characters' face markings were there too...weird.

Irritably, I clicked onto one of my favorite characters named Jay, who was a sweet-looking she-wolf with a lovely dark-gray and black coat.

As normal, Jay appeared where I always left her when finished playing on her - Flourite Plains. We were at the Stone Bridge...but no one was there.

This was a surprise; though sometimes the bridge was mostly empty, there was always at least four other people there advertising for members or just laying around chatting.

Now completely freaked out, I moved Jay around all of Flourite - no one was ever seen. I slammed my finger onto 'M', making my friends list appear. Happily, I saw my best friend ~WhiteFox~ was on.

I right-clicked her username and pressed 'whisper'. Then, I typed:

Hey! What's going on with FH? I pressed 'enter'.

It took a long time to see a reply...and the 'whisper' chat words were in red instead of light blue - which mine were in.

You need to get out of here.
This confused me - ~WhiteFox~ never acted like this before.

What do you mean? What's going on?!
Forget about it. Just go, and never return here.
Okay, let's go to our Email. We need to talk.
You don't understand, do you?
What?
FeralHeart is dying.

I couldn't help but laugh - after all, FeralHeart is a game...

How can FH die? It's a game.
Ever since Kovu left, we've been lost...leave.

I tried to ask more questions, but it said that ~WhiteFox~ went offline. I slammed my fist on my bed and spawned to Cape of Distant Portals.

My maps' portals were all gone - except for one. Eagerly, I ran towards it.

The title appeared: "Run Away"

I frowned; this was no map of mine - but curiosity got the better of me. I ran Jay into the portal.

The map was black, with a red sky. It took a while of running around for the black ground to turn a lighter - but still dark - gray.
Eventually, I came across some words sprayed onto a rock in dark red.

"Abandoned by players."
How weird; maybe my brother wasn't messing with me after all.

After some more running, I came across another rock sprayed with words:

"Abandoned by friends."

I ran, searching for another clue.

Later, I found another portal. It said 'Kovu's Hiding Place'.

I ran inside, and the view there shocked me.

There was the Kovu character from The Lion King 2, but he wasn't alive. He was laying in a pool of blood. The whole room was splattered with it.

Lying against the wall on the right side was a axe.

My fingers trembled; there was no way this was a  mesh...this was legit. On the wall facing me (which was behind Kovu's body) was large words written in blood.

"Abandoned by Kovu."

I shut off FeralHeart, searched for it in Windows, and uninstalled it. Then, I deleted it.

And I'll never return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you enjoy it? Feel free to criticize me! I want to hear your opinion.

Please note this wasn't supposed to be too scary - this is not my first story, but my first Creepy Pasta and my first FeralHeart story.

All of this is false, but you can download a red theme for FeralHeart - I, myself, have a blue one. The picture is not taken by me, I found it on Google.

Thank you sooo much for reading! I'm not big on being scared, but my mind wouldn't leave me alone until I typed it up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The one thing a lot of you guys have been asking for is for more. So, more you shall get! This is a longer version...I'm making it creepier, so if you don't like it creepy, you can leave - I don't mind. Anyways, read on for more.  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December, 06, 2013, 02:01:58 pm:

Today was stormier than usual. I live in Florida, so that's saying something. The sidewalks were flooded, and even the ducks outside were looking for shelter. Thankfully, the electricity stayed on.

I had done everything in the house to do besides play on the laptop; so, I grabbed it and turned it on, ready to play my all-time favorite game - FeralHeart. It took five clicks on the icon to get it to even pop up, which made me uneasy...I was wondering if my laptop had caught a bug. But that wasn't what concerned me for long; the Kovu picture didn't appear on the screen. I clicked, and the darkness turned into the other companies who helped make the game.

Then, the log-in screen appeared. I had just set my theme to blue a couple of weeks ago, and nearly freaked out when the color of blood red was everywhere. The trees and grass in the background seemed dead, and the water was red...but the log-in box and everything else was red too. Thinking my brother James had messed with the game, I logged in.

I kind of regret doing it.

Hachiko, my character who always was the first to be seen when I entered FeralHeart had red under his black eyes. The sweet lion was frowning, and the red looked like....tears. I clicked to another character named Dubstep. He was a wolf and had face markings. But, when he loaded up, he too had the tears. I clicked over and over again, searching for a character without the creepy markings; none were spared. So, I chose Jay - a wolf who I named after myself. She looked more sad than the rest of them.

Jay spawned into Lonely Cave, where I had left her. I checked my friends list. No one was on except my bestest friend ~WhiteFox~. Eagerly, I clicked 'whisper' and typed:

~WhiteFox~>> What's going on with FH?

It took a long time for a reply. Finally, after five minutes, I saw:

~WhiteFox~<< You need to go.

~WhiteFox~>> What do you mean?!
~WhiteFox~ is offline.

I sighed; something weird was going on. I signed out and shut down the laptop, hoping it would clear up tomorrow.

December 08, 2013, 12:34 pm:

Every night, I've been having bad dreams. Each one is me playing FeralHeart, and every time it's in a place I don't recognize. All I really remember is that they're creepy...

December 10, 2013, 9:00 pm:

I finally got brave enough to log into FH today...what I found there was unbelievable.

I used Jay again and went to Ficho Tunnel. It was empty, and blood seemed to trickle down the cave walls. I ran as fast as I could and entered Flourite Plains. It, too, was empty....and bloody.

I logged out again.

December 15, 2013, ???:

I logged in again; this song keeps playing in my head...I KNOW it's a backwards version of the FeralHeart songs. I know it. Help me...

Unknown:

I don't look at the time, the date, the year. I logged in again...the song still plays. I found something weird today.

I went to Cape. All of my maps were gone, but one portal was there. It said "Run Away". I entered it, and all that was inside was dead grass, trees, and dark gray ground with a pitch black sky. The moon was red, just like the path.

I couldn't find anything, so I logged out.

Unknown:

I logged on again today; I went into Run Away. Today, I found a portal....it was called 'Kovu's Hiding Place'.

Inside it shocked me.

The ground was a tan, but there were blood stains on the floor - it looked as if someone was dragged around while bleeding. The walls were a rusty gray of stone, and blood was all over them too. I found a sword mesh in the middle. It was covered by blood on one side, it said "Abandoned by players". I didn't understand it, and I was getting freaked out. I logged off.

Unknown:

I chanced another look into FeralHeart. I went into Kovu's Hiding Place, and found another portal. It was weird, because last time I was in the small room, the portal wasn't there. When I ran to it, it said "I got him". I was almost afraid to run inside.

I did go inside, though. And there inside was another sword. This time, it said "Abandoned by Friends" on the side in blood. Freaking out once again, I logged out.

Unknown:

I'll never ever return to this game again.

There was another portal inside I got him: it was called "He's Dead".

I entered it, and what was there made me want to cry. I recognized Kovu from The Lion King 2 lying in the middle of the floor where the swords usually were, his eyes closed, covered in blood. A sword was in his neck. On the sword was written, "REVENGE".

Behind Kovu, large words were written in blood across the wall: "Abandoned by Kovu."

I logged out.

Unknown:

I tried to uninstall FeralHeart today. It wouldn't let me. I tried going onto the internet, but the page automatically closed. I tried even drawing, but the laptop shut down. What am I going to do?!

Unknown:

If you're reading this, you must be the new owner of this laptop; welcome to pure hell. I don't know why you bought this from me, but here's some advice:

Don't go on FeralHeart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:16:21 pm by Warroiranimals »

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Abandoned by Kovu - A FeralHeart Creepy Pasta
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 03:30:54 pm »
Nobody? x'D

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:38:33 pm »
Wow! That was really good. It gave me a creepy feeling, but not terror. (Which is good, btw)

I want you to write another horror story like this one, this time though, try and set a creepier atmosphere by developing it over time.
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 04:41:03 pm »
Thanks! I was actually planning to edit this out to make discoveries noticed over time - for example, perhaps a couple of weeks. However, I just thought I'd leave this one be due to it not needing such a long creepy story.

In fact, I read BEN Drowned today, and I like how it was developed - perhaps I'll make Abandoned by Kovu like that later on.

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it.

Also, I'll make a new story, but I'm in search of ideas. x'D

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 09:27:32 am »
Awesome Creepypasta. :D
Tell me, did you read Abandoned by Disney? c:
(I read and listen to alot of Creepypastas)

Awoken.

Offline Akatia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • For Science, you monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 12:42:22 pm »
Post this on the Creepypasta Wikia

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 05:48:41 pm »
Awesome Creepypasta. :D
Tell me, did you read Abandoned by Disney? c:
(I read and listen to alot of Creepypastas)
I happened to have read it quite a while ago, yes! x'D And thanks sooo much! I wasn't even really trying that hard. ^^"

Post this on the Creepypasta Wikia

Maybe....I dunno if I should.

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 06:41:25 pm »
Oh my gosh that was creepy...and awesome! You should make more! ;v;

I would like to thank not only God, but Jesus, for I See Stars.

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 09:26:53 pm »
Thanks! I plan to make a longer version of this CP...

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
Nice creepehpasta :D I luv'd it<3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.