Author Topic: Adventures in Islech ((Work in progress))  (Read 939 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Adventures in Islech ((Work in progress))
« on: December 14, 2013, 12:38:58 am »
                                                                     Chapter 1
                                                                      Leaving

Ra'zac sat patiently near a large oak tree in a grassy meadow a little wolf watched him from behind the oak tree. She stepped out from behind the tree and looked at Ra'zac. "Hello."She said cheerily "Hello."Ra'zac replied he looked at her then frowned and looked at the winding trail that went through the meadow. "Have you seen my friends? Their hiding."The small wolf said. Ra'zac looked at her again "I do not know the whereabouts of your friends little one, now please for the last time stop pestering me about it!"Ra'zac snapped. The little wolf shrank back a little "How come you're just sitting there?"She asked Ra'zac curiously Ra'zac growled deep within his throat glaring at the little wolf "It is none of your business why I do what I do little one!" He snapped again lashing his tail in annoyance "Okay, alright... But what's your name can you at least tell me that? My name is Elizabeth."The little wolf said looking at Ra'zac "My name is Ra'zac happy?"Ra'zac snapped. "Hmm strange... I heard my mother say something about a wanted wolf named Ra'zac.. I think."Elizabeth said looking at the ground Ra'zac did not respond. Another wolf was bounding up the trail towards them He was all black except for his paws his chest muzzle and inside his ears. His paws and the insides of his ears were blue his chest and muzzle were white. Ra'zac got up to greet the wolf coming up the trail. "Ra'zac!"The wolf barked excitedly seeing his friend "Hello Varden."Ra'zac replied to the black wolf he then narrowed his eyes at Varden "You're days late what kept you?"Ra'zac inquired harshly. Varden pawed the ground gently "Well I had to take care of somethings before I traveled to find you. It took longer than i expected."Varden answered sheepishly "Hmm okay then."Ra'zac said unconvinced of his friends excuse. "well we'd best be on our way."Varden said turning around to face the way he came. Ra'zac nodded and they set off down the trail. Elizabeth watched them go then ran swiftly after them making sure to stay unseen as she followed. When the sun began to set Ra'zac yawned revealing rows of viciously sharp pearly white teeth "We are nearing the village of Lil'ead."Varden said "We can rest up there." Ra'zac nodded he nudged the mask he wore on the side of his face onto the center of his face. The mask turned gray and his fur turned white he moved the mask back into it's usual place There were now red markings around Ra'zac's eyes, a red stripe down the center of his face stopping at his nose and quarter moon shaped markings under the red around his eyes. Elizabeth watched curiously. Ra'zac and Varden both walked down the trail in the direction of Lil'ead Elizabeth followed them. At the village entrance stood two guards blocking the entrance "Wha' do ya want?"One asked "We are just looking for a place to stay for the night."Varden said "Well then bypass Lil'ead all together! There ain't a place to stay here."The other guard said. Ra'zac glared "If you're so sure why not go in and check? If you are right we will not stop in Lil'ead again But if you have lied you will stop lying to travelers. Deal?"Ra'zac said to the guards. Varden looked at him One Guard grunted and went through the gates after a while he returned "Go on."He snarled. Ra'zac nodded slightly and he and Varden went into Lil'ead. Elizabeth followed but quickly lost them from all The people.

Chapter 2
                                                   In Lil'ead
((Work in progress))