Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Adolf
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:49:16 am »
Name-Adolf
Meaning- German name meaning 'noble wolf'.
Gender-Masculine
Age- 10 months(almost an adult xP)
Affiliation- None
Searching? Currently, no.
Rank- Loner
Traits- Energetic, Friendly, Goofy.
Appearance- Look at my signature!

So, why did I choose that look for him? Why is this your fursona?
Well, my previous fursona, that wolf with numerous colors, just didn't fit me, in real life, correctly. In real life, I really don't have friends. I'm quiet, rather serious, or so I seem, and know what backstab is at heart, for I'm like a big red target for that. The very, very few people who talk to me, which is one person, well, I am semi-crazy. I pop out of my shell. I just need the chance. Adolf's base color is solid black, correct? That represents the loneliness and depression I feel. The small burst of that neon azure is the hyper ness and goof that is inside me. That diamond with that white swirl? Well, that represents me. I am quiet, shy, and self-minded because I have no friends right? Swirls can represent illusions. I am just an illusion. Others see me as this quiet little kid that just goes with the flow, but if someone would give me the chance, they can see the real, outgoing side of me. Illusions trick the eye, indeed. I trick the eye. Adolf is me.
I love you

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Adolf
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 05:00:47 pm »
Nice character, Neon Slaughter. I like his character design, color scheme and the short description of why he appears as such.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka