Author Topic: <<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!  (Read 5566 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
<<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!
« on: January 11, 2014, 04:51:40 am »

The island of Uchawi, shielded by it's magic, lies hidden in the middle of the pacific ocean.
On that island live the great cats, separated from the world for so long that they have evolved into swifter, stronger, and more agile predators. The original species of cat: Tiger, Lion, Cheetah, and Leopard no longer exist on the island; only their descendents. The bloodlines have been muddled, tigers breeding with lions and leopards, the others doing the same.

These great cats, no matter what their bloodline, are called Chimain.
They are the most elite and refined of cats, the ultimate hunter with no weaknesses. Except for humans.

So what happens when the modern world finds out about Uchawi and begins to enslave the Chimain?

The enslaved Chimain are held prisoner in stables, like horses, waiting to be harnessed and put to use.

Application

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description/pic-
Bloodline-
Enslaved?
Bio-

Like the pic? I can edit one for you to! PM me the link!
Ashleigh
Age- 3 1/2
Female
A tawny brown female dappled with black, long muscular legs, and brilliant green eyes. She is a unique maned lioness
Bloodline- Ashleigh's grandmother: lion, grandfather: leopard, mother: leopon, father: Cheetah
Enslaved? Yes
Bio- Ashleigh had a pleasant childhood, playing with her friend Matt. One day they were playing and Matt stumbled into a trap that the humans had set. She tried desperately to free him, but wasn't fast enough. She was shot in the leg and to this day still carries a slight limp. She was caught at age 2 1/2 and has been hauling material for her master ever since.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: <<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 01:33:20 pm »

|Name|
Leilani

|Age|
3 years old.

|Gender|
Female

|Description/pic|
There's a picture.

|Bloodline|
Her father was a Tigon and her mother was a Liger, her mothers parents were ofcours (dad)Lion, (mother)Tiger. Her dads parents were atdad)Tiger, (mam)Lion.

|Enslaved?|
Nope.  

|Bio|
When younger Leilani lived with her parents for the first year of her life. They seemed to stick together as a small group hoping to collect others along the way. But one day something terrible happened and humans attacked, her father being as protective as he is tried to defend his family and was killed along with her mother-but Leilani managed to scare off one or two who weren't really armed. But once she went to help her parents they were gone. Heart broken she never spoke about her past again.  

|Name|
Dakari

|Age|
4 years old

|Gender|
Male

|Description/pic|
He has a picture.

|Bloodline|
Dak is a Liger so ofcourse his father was a Lion and his mother was a Tiger, but he didn't inherit the 'Lion' part and seems more like a Tiger.

|Enslaved?|
Yes

|Bio|
Dakari spent practically all his life alone, he didn't know weather his parents left him or weather they were infact killed. Its hard when people as his past as he doesn't really know what to say apart from 'he doest know' which makes he seems like a nobody. Although he's a strong creature, he has recently been brought to the village and is beinh kept in one of the cages, he's rather hard to control so it isn't easy to say if he'll ever be fit for work.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:39:16 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 03:21:47 pm »
Accepted, feel free to start

Ashleigh
Ashleigh woke to the sound of shoes on the pavement and soft sunlight warming  her fur. The door to her stall swung open noisilsly and one of the stable hands walked in. As he neared she looked up at him slowly and could see that he was truly terrified. The chain that secured her to the wall jingled when he unhooked it and began to pull her out of the stall by her thick leather collar. The boy strapped her to a cart which was loaded with bags of cement, and then hopped on.

As she pulled, Ashleigh examined another stables near hers. Inside she could see what looked like another Chimain; most likely a liger. He looked restless and she stopped for a second to give him a weak smile; one which would not reach her eyes, and began to pull again at the stinging crack of a whip.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:40:14 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 03:38:54 pm »

Name- Ishida.

Age- 4 Y/O.

Gender- Male.

Description/pic- Soft, sleek raven black fur with a long tail that curves upwards along with vibrant blue eyes.

Bloodline-
Mother was an Amur Leopard, father was a cougar mixed with a jaguar.

Enslaved?- No.

Bio- Ishida is generally quiet and solitary, but tries harder to act cool when others are around. Ishi has low blood pressure and hates procrastination. He has a tendency to say things melodramatically. Ishida has proven to be gullible at times. He can easily snapped when provoked, and has a massive fighting skill.

Ishida was born into a high-demanding family where he had no interest in anything other than staying away from his 'awful' parents and younger brother. He usually spent his days alone, until he came back to find his little group gone, as if they vanished from the Earth. Shocked, alone, abandoned, Ishida retracted into a solitary life and depression, staying clear of anybody who ventured close.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 03:40:34 pm »
((Accepted!))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 04:15:32 pm »

Name | Arekai  

Age | 4 Y/O

Gender | Female

Bloodline |  Mother: Cheetah; Father: Leopard

Enslaved | No.

Bio | Arekai and her sister ventured away from their parents, following a piece of rope that scurried across the ground. Suddenly, several humans bursted from the tall grass and shot her sister, however Arekai managed to escape towards her parents. Unfortunately, she lead the humans to her parents, who in attempt to protect their child died in the process. Shocked, Arekai hid and was not found by the humans. She shielded away from any other creatures, and suppressed her sociable life, quickly folding the bright pages of herself, which turned into delicate, yellow pages of memories.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 04:35:46 pm »
((Accepted, feel free to start))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 04:36:34 pm »

:|Dakari|:
In the early morning it all began, Dakari had only been here and hour or so and he was already rather aggitated and frustrated. The lound, unfamiliar noises annoyed him and made him the slightest bit nervous-many unfamiliar faces and unfamiliar landscapes made his rather wary. A huge ray of light shone into the stall Dak was being kept in, a dark-skinned human coming in with a few others, some white, some not. They seemed to be having a conversation but he couldn't understand it. Narrowing his eyes Dakari lashed his huge paw forward aiming at the humans causing them to jump back in fright-and he managed to just clip one of the mens legs. But, before Dakari could go any further he was pulled back and almost choked-turning he growled and looked at a silver chain leading from the wall to him-and a collar aroung his neck which was leather, this was used to keep him in place. Growling he continued pulling violently on the chain until he heard something. Stopping he lifted onto his hind legs with one of his front paws pressed against the side of the stall-a female came into view who seemed to be pulling some sort of cart with bags on-tilting his head he let out a growl at the human. But smiled back at the feline until he felt something touch his side. Dropping to his paws he whipped around and lashed at one of the humans again "Beat it, unless you want your throats ripped out!" he hissed to himself as he remained t the end of his chain and still making violent attacks on the humans.

:|Leilani|:
Feeling a sudden burn on her eyes lids Leilani allowed them to quickly open-but was soon blinded by the glow from the sun. Letting out a moan the Liger mix lifted quickly to her paws and briskly shook her head and blinking her eyes allowing them to adjust to the light. Seeing a small beetle hurry across the floor she shrugged and slammed down her paw crushing the tiny insect-her jaws widely parting in yet another yawn, Leil shook her coat getting rid of some of the dust that seemed to have lay on her pelt. Glancing around it seemed empty, she rarely seen any other creatures around here and if it was it was only a few seconds-or they would be getting took by humans. Leilani began moving her large frame through the apparent empty forest-her head slightly bobbing up and down with each step as her tail slowly swayed back and forth-running her tongue across her snout the odd time.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 04:38:20 pm »
Name- Callia

Age- A little over 3 years old.

Gender- Female

Description/pic- At first Callia seems to look like your average leopard, but at closer inspection, she has a few tiger characteristics. She has faint black stripes running across her hind legs, and her pelt is more orange than the usual sandy colors.

Bloodline- Callia's mother was a Tipard and her father was a Leapard. So she is a Legar.

Enslaved?-Nope

Bio- Callia was orphaned when she was only a cub, so from a very young age she has had to fend for herself. She doesn't remember how she lost her parents, but was adopted later on by a young lioness. Her adoptive mother was caught when Callia was two years old, so she has been alone for roughly a year now.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 05:18:26 pm »
[[ I'll make a male for the heck of it. EDITED ]]

Name | Enosh
Age | 4 Y/O
Gender | Male
Bloodline | Mother: Amur Leopard; Father: Jagaur
Enslaved? | Yes
Bio | Same thing happened to Enosh. He and his siblings were wandering off from their parents, who did not mind. As they neared the boundaries, they spotted a white rope squirming in the grass. When they followed it, the humans appeared and caught Enosh; however his siblings managed to escape and only he was caught.

Arekai

Licking her paw clean from the meal, the feline rose, stretching slightly as she glanced around. Sunlight filtered through the gaps of the trees, causing Arekai to squint slightly as the sunlight flashed across her face. Dropping her gaze, she surveyed the area, before proceeding forward as her massive paws swiftly touched the forest ground. She wasn't very much hungry now, referring to when she had caught her final meal. However, she was quite interested in meeting another feline - everything here seemed to be deserted with no felines in sight. She was aware of the humans lurking around; and at the word of humans, her fur bristled and her eyes darted around, hoping not to catch a glimpse of one.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:04:24 pm by OreoHeroz »