Author Topic: <<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!  (Read 5564 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: <<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 02:19:40 am »

Ashleigh
The spotted feline smiled stiffly at the liger when he said he wasn't planning on escaping and shifted awkwardly when he said he would kill the humans. The silence was deafening and after a minute or two of not saying anything, she cleared her throat and stood. "I'm going to go get some food... I'll see you around." she all but dashed away from him and towards the pile off raw meat.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: <<Tainted Blood>> FELINE Accepting!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 11:22:43 pm »

:|Dakari|:
Dakari let out a huff as he looked back at the female, seeing she had spoke and began heading off "Yeah, see you around..." he muttered as he looked towards the raw meat pile. Dak had seemed to have lost his apetite(?) Since he arrived here and refused to eat anything-although he knew this wouldn't get him far. Letting out a growl the large liger entered back into his stall and cirled a few times then plopping himself down. Dakaris view was locked on the humans in the distant who seemed to be rather busy, he knew the others would soon come back and try forcing him into work-so now was the best time to rest. Crawling into the corner of the thick, wooden stall Dak dropped onto his stomach with a thud and placed his head on his extended paws, although he wasn't heavy he lay motionless and bored, along with being rather frustrated.

:|Leilani|:
All appeared silent through the forests as Leilani remained sprawled across the thick branches of the trees-nothing really seemed to amuse her anymore and all she could do was lie around. Her long, thick tail hung down from the branches the tip flicking as her body lowered and raised in a repetative motion with her breathing. Although none other felines were in sight Lani could sure scent others that was for sure. Flexing her claws the female Tygon began clawing at the bark of the tree causing small bits to flake off, doing so out of complete boredom. Allowing her jaws to extend Leilani allowed a yawn to blow past her lips and fill the open air, snapping her jaws shut once again she began glancing around her empty surroundings. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.