Author Topic: <}||A Trembling Barrier||{> Warriors<}||{>Open and Accept<}||{||>Realistic<||}>  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Thanks!

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile

DarkThorn

Forum Name:AbbyJoyce
Name: DarkThorn
Breed: Bombay
Subbreed(If any): None
Background: DarkThorn was the older of the two sisters, growing up with the hard training and difficult tasks. After their parents passed, Thorn grew more protective of Rose, leaving the two highly inseperable. After rankings, the two showed their skills when they were together, proving almost worthless when seperated. Thorn had brute strength while Rose had the stealth and agility. They became known as the double shadow.
Personality: DarkThorn is a tomboy, her strength and fighting skill matching that of any male. Fierce and a bit of a smart-elic, she is not one to be rekoned with, especially when it comes to Rose.
Saying(Optional): "Blood is thicker than water."
Clan: Shadow Clan
Kits: None
Mate: None
Your Apprentice(If a mentor): None
Spare Details: None
Description: None
Other:None

RosePetal

Forum Name: AbbyJoyce
Name: RosePetal
Breed: Bombay
Subbreed(If any): None
Background: Rose, the younger of the siblings, was raised in a much gentler manner than Thorn. Considered the princess of the family, she was raised to fight much differently than she acts. Gentle and kind, she kills without hesitation.
Personality: Girlier than her older sibling, Rose is the stealthy trickster of the two. Proper and kind, she prefers to avoid confrontation, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy it.
Saying(Optional): "One shot, one kill, no luck, pure skill."
Clan: Shadow Clan
Kits: None
Mate: None
Your Apprentice(If a mentor): None
Spare Details: (Optional) None
Description: Above
Other: None
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Welcome! I'm making the leader of shadeClan, so then we'll start rping

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
(okay.c:)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Bump?))

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Thanks for the bump, & my sincere apologies for the inactivness. I'll be on my computer in a few minutes so I can add the leader.))

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
(Demonic, do you mind *my apologies, really* if Nightshade could be in Shadeclan due to the lack of members? Or you might, perhaps, make a Shadeclan warrior? ;; ))

Tornstar
Shadeclan

Tornstar groomed the unsettled for of her front paw. Her unsure gaze furiously tumbled across camp, searching for the dawn patrol. Why hadn't they returned yet? She struggled to keep the fur on the back of her neck straight. Starclan knows if Stormclan has invaded again, she thought, hissing under her breath. She used her tail to brush the frost that settled around her into a pile. Newleaf was coming soon, and hopefully the prey in her territory will come out long enough to feed a few mouthfuls in the camp. The sun filtered through the treetops above her as it began to warm the awakening camp. Tornstar bounded off her haunches onto highrock, and a steady meow escaped her maw announcing a small meeting to be arranged at highrock and for the clan to gather 'round.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:47:32 am by Re. »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
With the sun slipping between the leaves, the breeze carried a disappointing reminder. Little to no prey remained. A frown crossed DarkThorn's lips as she tested the air, her tail swishing back and fourth. RosePetal followed close behind, remaining near her sister. She pushed aside a bundle of leaves to get closer to Thorn, only to catch a flick of Thorn's tail with her nose. "Must you.?" she scowled. Thorn's ears pinned back, ignoring her sister's question with a quick glance. A loud call sounded and the two sisters made their way to highrock. Bounding into the clearing, Thorn lept onto a closeby rock to get a good view of the meeting. Rose followed slowly trotting after her sister with a grace and calmness her sister didn't possess. She sat on the ground below the rock her sister claimed, curling her tail around her paws.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
*Waiting for Demonic's reply. cx))

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Sorry, yes that'll be fune Re. Nightshade is now a ShadeClan warrior.))

Nightshade stepped out of the warriors den and stretched as she heard the usual call for a small gathering of the clan. She yawned and walked up towards the highrock, plopping down on her haunches boredly awaiting whatever news she must hear this time.

Sorry for the shortness. Can't think of what to post. x3))