Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 04:51:40 pm »
((Okay, let's go ahead and start))

Mishka
"Do not die in vain. If you are going to die. Die for something like your father did. He died for you!"

The familiar bellowing shriek filled the land, that she recognised as a Gorgosaurus. One of the meanest around, it appeared they had began running the Rexes out. Hurrying to her paws Mishka let out a growl as she gave a brisk shake to her fur. Running her tongue across her lips the large black and tan dog began to move. Although her nights sleep wasn't restless she still appeared tires, the sound of shaking bushes caused her head to turn in every direction with her eyes narrowed. Letting out a bark she sniffed the air-something was hiding in the bush. Crouching down a little the large canine crawled towards the bush, a small creature lunged towards her but just off and ran past. Tilting her head she turned, a chuckle escaping her maw. "Dumb little Hesperonychus" she mumbled. These smaller Dinosaurs were an ideal meal for her as they were small, probably not even up to a humans knees. Kicking her back paws out Misha lunged, her paws thudding the ground as she chased after the small Dino-dodging through trees and stumbling down hills, charging through streams and leaping over forest tree stumps. "For a little guy he sure runs fast!" she smirked to herself as she picked up the pace-her head lunging forward with every stride and her tongue hanging from the side of her maw, wind blowing through her fur giving her a sense of freedom.

Teegan
"Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind""

Teegan continued chasing a rodent like creature across the huge wilderness-her tail wagging in anticipation as thet ran into an open field. She had been doing this for 10 minutes now and didn't intend on hurting the small creature. A shocked expression grew across her face as the creature lept into a hole, trying to skid to a stop her paw went into the hole and she stumbled over. Yelping the Indian dog leapt to her paws and shook the dust from her pelt-looking down the gap she whined and began poking in her paw trying to get the creature back out to play. Suddenly she stopped hearing a few moans. Looking behind her it seemed a herd of herbivores had stopped off near by, interested in these creatures she wondered over and began dodging through the legs of the Dinosaurs-her tail arched and wagging as she walked along side some, there seemed to be youngsters here to which would make great playmates. Barking Teegan began running through the herd causing a few of the younger ones to run around-but the elders seeming unsatisfied as they continued eating.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 05:08:15 pm »

Ciel could feel the soft, sticky scent of the injured dinosaur before him, his pale tongue awkwardly lolling to the side as he bent his legs and creeped in closer. He barely knew the names of the dinosaurs, but here, it didn't really matter. He called most 'food', and the rest 'danger'. Nothing else mattered. Snapping his jaws shut, he arched his tail with confidence and sprang forward, his grin flashing in the sunlight. But before he could reach it, a familliar ginger shape blurred in-front of the small carnivore, causing it to flee with a shriek. Ciel managed to land a few feet away, turning his thick head towards Versus with an angry bark. "You idiot!" A paw smashed down on the wolf-dog's head, causing him to back up with a slight yelp. "Chill out Chi, we'll get it next time." The smaller dog smiled, looking up at his "big bro" with his large, icy eyes. However, Ciel's expression wasn't in the slightest "chilled-out". Smacking Versus once more, he turned and coiled his tail up with a sigh. "Come on." And with that, the two vanished into the bushes.

Soon, the two heads poked out from the foliage, just in time to see a two-toned shape pelt past them- obviously chasing something. "Okay- let's just follow that dog, we might-" Turning around, Ciel noticed his partner was already gone, giving chase to the black and brown canine. "OOOI, YOOOUU!" Versus' voice echoed through the trees, making Ciel slap his forehead with a muddy paw and  quickly run after them.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 05:53:15 pm »

Mishka
"Do not die in vain. If you are going to die. Die for something like your father did. He died for you!"

Pulling her tongue back into her mouth Mishka allowed her legs to extend into a full stride her head violently lunging forward as she began to catch up with the Hesperonychus it seemed it hadn't realised she was there but was running to get somewhere. Grinning she sprung from her paws towards the small reptile-her huge front paws landing on the back causing the two to topple to the ground with a thud-then rolling. Growling she rolled over and lifted to her paws charging forward and grabbing the creature by its neck-tightening her grip and placing it under her paws as she squeezed it. Blood oozed into her maw as the Dino shriek causing a smirk to grow as she dropped the now limp body to the ground. Licking her lips an unfamiliar scent wafted into her snout-growling she turned her head. Two canine seemed to be watching her-raising her brows she let out a growl "Can I help you guys?" she questioned placing her paw on the side of her kill-the roars of larger Dinosaurs were still audable, but she decided to ignore them. 

Teegan
"Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind""

Teegans tail wagging in excitement as she continued running with the larger creatures-there size about the same as a horse so they were pretty young. Letting out a bark she skidded to a halt then darted off-then sharply turning she ran back through the herd. Tee had begun to pant, these creatures haad a lot of energy. "Whoa can they run!" she chuckled as she allowed herself to drop to the floor. But she yelped once more as she fell into the giant foot print of some sort of large Dinosaur. Looking around her in confusion she shrugged "What ever this is its huge!" she growled as she leapt out. Hearing an echoing roar she turned, a huge Dino with two long legs and two short arms, huge teeth and full of muscle-known as the Gorgosaurus. Running towards the herd she watched as they began to scramble but keeping in a large group-her eyes widened as it charged in her direction-yelping she turned and shot off. Instead of allowing herself to run into the bushes she followed after the herd-fear filling her face as her paws thudded the grass filled landscape. 

DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 05:57:08 pm »

Katrina

Name:Above
Breed:Husky
Mixed with:Nothing
Personality:Elegant, classy; Katrinas pure bred history raised her to be a fragile, feminine dog with a bit of a british accent due to her past. Her calm nature and sweet voice cover up her short temper and sharp tongue.
Backstory:Born in England, she remained at a breeding establishment until the age of one year, when she was sold to a family in Ireland. She lived there.
Pups:None
Crush:None
Mate:None
Family:None
Time here: 2 days.
Extra:None

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »
((Of course Katrina is accepted, hop in at any time))
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 06:37:28 pm »
((Thank you!)

The cold, hardened forest floor gave little to no comfort to Katrina's fragile body. Pushing herself to her feet she let out a frustrated grunt before lifting her nose in the air, and testing the wind. "There are others.." she muttered, perking her ears. "Probably enemies, with my luck." she growled, before padding towards a nearby creek. She bent down, lapping at the crystal clear water. It chilled her throat and satisfied her thirt.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 06:44:17 pm »
Link

Walking true the thick forest, the tan dog stoped as it heard a noise.
Turning the dog's eyes widen out.

"Oh, boy! A T-rex!"
Turning Link, started to run.
He needed to find a shelter to get safe.
Being a big dog, he ran pretty fast.

(Let's make it a little exiting. Won't we? ;) )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 06:57:07 pm »

Teegan
"Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind"

The booming roars of the Gorgosaurus continued to shriek behind her causing her eyes to widen even more-turning her head she looked at the colossal beast. Although panic and fear filled the canine a tint of anger was mixed in there. Turning, she focused back on where she was going. The heavy steps of the Saurus caused the ground to shake slightly a bark escaping her maw as she charged onwards. Finaly she reached the herd and ran through the middle, dodging the legs and making attempts to avoid being stepped on. This time Tee didn't even look back and tried her hardes to get towards the front of the herd. Looking under the legs it seemed more Gorgosaurus' had come from the bushes as an ambush-growling she extended her strides. "This cane good..." she shouted to herself as the herd suddenly turned causing her to be kicked a little. Letting out a yelp she turned also, but continued being shoved around by the larger creatures. The Indian dog could still hear the shrieks from the carnivores which sent a shiver down her spine-they were now ambushed by three.

DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 07:17:04 pm »

Her caramel optics closed, enjoying the satisfying water. The water splashed up, dampening her nose, but it wasn't from her tongue. Her eyes flickered open, eyeing the water as it shook in small waves. The chirping of small dinosaurs filled the air as tiny raptor-like creatures pushed past her, running through the tiny creek, not paying her any mind. She let out a small giggle. But her smile quickly faltered as the ground shook with footsteps. She froze as they shook the ground beneath her but stopped. Her ears pinned back, as she turned to gaze up at an  Allosaurus, it's teeth bared as it stared down curiously. Her eyes widened in pure horror, before she turned and took off, letting out a loud scream. She sped through the undergrowth of the forest, the T-Rex-like dinosaur charging after her, pushing aside trees and creatures. Leaping forward, Katrina exited theforest, entering a large plain. Herds of dinosaurs grazed, but none close enough to take the attention off of her as she ran forward.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 07:20:44 pm »

Her caramel optics closed, enjoying the satisfying water. The water splashed up, dampening her nose, but it wasn't from her tongue. Her eyes flickered open, eyeing the water as it shook in small waves. The chirping of small dinosaurs filled the air as tiny raptor-like creatures pushed past her, running through the tiny creek, not paying her any mind. She let out a small giggle. But her smile quickly faltered as the ground shook with footsteps. She froze as they shook the ground beneath her but stopped. Her ears pinned back, as she turned to gaze up at an  Allosaurus, it's teeth bared as it stared down curiously. Her eyes widened in pure horror, before she turned and took off, letting out a loud scream. She sped through the undergrowth of the forest, the T-Rex-like dinosaur charging after her, pushing aside trees and creatures. Leaping forward, Katrina exited theforest, entering a large plain. Herds of dinosaurs grazed, but none close enough to take the attention off of her as she ran forward.