Author Topic: ?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play  (Read 5507 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:30:36 pm »

?Born to Race?

Does it matter if you're male? If you're female? No! It doesn't matter. Adrenaline runs through your body as you pace around your paddock, your mane flowing beautifully behind as your huge hooves thud at the uneasy ground, the sense of freedom bubbles up insdie you. Peering out your eyes you charge forward, kicking out clumps of grass and dirt from beneath your hooves as you raced onward. Then, your pace slows down and you come to an easy stop, your heart pumping as you let out a snort and flick out your legs in a rear.The sound of a clack-son fills the area causing you to trot to the other side and poke your head over the fence and there you see it. The race track.

Beasts made of purse muscle, but still showing every inch of beauty as they lunge across the tracks. Shouting and balling echoing from the crowd as the horses race on, your eyes light up and a strange feeling fills you. You tiny ears began to twitch and you begin dancing around on your hooves, but your eyes won't move away from the track. The race is quickly over and you back away slowly from the fence, looking around your paddock once again. You begin pretending you're a racing horse.

A human stands by your fence after watching the race, his eyes locked onto you as you lunge around the paddock. He nods at your speed, your stamina, your balance. And your eagerness to race. A smile merges across his face as he stands up tall. He calls you over with an apple, so you go. He begins whispering things to you "So, you want to race?" is his finally words and he walks away, pulling out his phone. You stand curious. Then it hits you, all the training you've been doing, was training you up for your dream.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:52:51 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: |Born To Race| Open&Accepting Horse role-play
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 02:28:26 pm »

Now it has came clear, all your days, weeks, months and even years of training has been preparing you for your dream. To race. Something you were born to do, your love for running cannot be explained, and you're finally living your dream. It may be tough, it may be hear, this causes sweat, blood and even sheds a few tears. But in the end. Its worth it.

Plot
You can start off as a foal/yearling who is getting trained up to become a race horse, or maybe you've already raced a few times and are still training hard, this could also be getting ready for your first race. Everyday you go through a normal routine of being fed, watered, groomed, trained, raced and washed. You'll take on the role of being a horse who has always wanted to race, you'll have your own jockey and maybe a club, but you all race at the same track.

Rules
I don't really want to 'overload' you guys with rules so I'll shorten them down, but I would appreciate it if you guys could read and follow the rules. If you do not follow rules you will be issued with 2/3 warnings then I may have to ask you to leave. Any questions feel free to pm me.

1~Be realistic, as you can see this is a realistic role-play so no unicorns or MLP characters. Linked to this is also no body character can be perfect so you won't always be winning races, and even fights if they break loose, also hate the character not the role-player and try not to leave anyone out.
2~I will allowed cussing and swearing, along with gore and birth scenes this is a realistic role-play and yes this happens, but don't abuse this privilege. Also, if you're wanting to take on 'mating' take it through pm or spoiler (preferably pm). Pregnancies will last 3/4 real days, injuries 4/5 days and retirement as long as you want. You horse can grow every 2/3 days, so no being a foal then suddenly an adult, you must be a yearling between the two.
3~Yes, you may be took out of racing for breeding purpose, injury and retirement you can still practice or help out around with other horses.
4~You may have as many characters as you can handle, but you must try and keep literate, writers block gives you the right to post short posts but this cant always be an excuse, also please try and keep active. Pm me if you wont be active or maybe if there's a reason you cant post literately.
5~Keep the genders equal as it gets boring with 10 female and 2 males, or 6 males and 2 females. If you have any questions pm me and again, keep an eye out for updates.

Here are a few of the areas at the stables and the racecourse, as you'll see is the stables are luxury and have great training and keeping facilities. The racetrack also having a good place for extra practice and boarding.

These are the places at the main stables where your horse will mostly be at, weather they're traning or being pampered. Jumping and cross country help with the horses strength and power also speed, and dressage will help with balance and presentation. Your horse only competes in racing, but the other three are used to help with training.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:51:36 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: |Born To Race| Open and Accepting
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:43:58 pm »

Extra Info and Applications

Time: 8:30 am
Weather: A light breeze but sunny
Events: People and horses starting to wake, soon beginning practice.

Applications

Horse

[Picture]                       
Racing Name:
Name:
Background:
Foals:
Sire/Dam:
Jockey:
Wins/Loses:
Extra:

Jockey/Owner

[Picture]
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Horse:
Family:
Wins/Losses:
Extra:

I hope you guys enjoy the role-play, and hopefully we can keep it going for a while. Once you post your application you'll be added to the member section, and once one of your characters is accepted with another after posting their application you'll automatically be accepted.

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: |Born To Race| /WIP\
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:51:08 pm »

Members
Males 2 | Females 0
Stallions 0 | Mares 2

Domonic Klutz|Male|32 Years|Destinys Shadow

Destinys Shadow|Mare|4 1/2 Years|Domonic Klutz

Caden Wilson|Male|32 Years|Dakota Grace

Dakota Grace|Mare|5 Years|Caden Wilson

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:19:38 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ?Born To Race? Open&Accepting Horse role-play
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 04:19:53 pm »
DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:04:42 pm »

Racing Name: Dakota Grace
Name: Dakota
Breed: Appaloosa
Temperament:
{~} Hot-Head
{~} Loyal
{~} Competitive
{~} Tolerant
{~} Short Tempered
{~} Caring
Background: As a filly she was always active, bouncing around he pastures and tugging her mother along. She was born to race, anybody would know it. She had always paced in her stall, pastures, and never wants to stay still unless needed. Finally it came the day when she was able to race. Her first race was a success due to all the energy shooting through her. In the box she wasn't even still, she swayed a bit and once the gate opened, she was gone. The second race she had wasn't success though. She had tumbled, sending her jockey off. Luckily, she wasn't injured and neither was Caden. Now, she is continuing her own career in racing, rising to the top.
Foals: None right now.
Sire/Dam: Night {Midnight Dancer}- Sire Sunny {Sunny Days}- Dam
Jockey: Caden Wilson
Wins/Loses: 3 Wins| 1 Loss
Extra: Nothing

Name: Caden Wilson
Race: Caucasion
Personality:
{~} Protective
{~} Competitive
{~} Happy most of the time
{~} Short-Tempered
{~} Loyal
{~} Trustworthy
Horse: Dakota Grace
Family: Wife Polli and daughters Destiny and Ashley
Wins/Losses: 3 Wins|1 Loss
Extra:

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 10:09:09 pm »

Accepted! Once we get another member or so we can begin!
DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 10:09:51 pm »
Alright!

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 10:35:23 pm »

-Bump-
DA Account

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 02:19:38 am »
Racing Name:dimond streek
Name:diomand
Breed:  through breed