Author Topic: Some Dragon species!  (Read 3304 times)

Offline charmy25

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Some Dragon species!
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:43:09 pm »
The Norosst dragons
These Dragons live mostly in caves and are around the size of an African Elephant, the scales of the Norosst dragons are most of the times a dark gray or black color, they have different markings depending on which rank they have the lighter the marking the higher the rank,most of these dragons live in groups and there are rarely any Norosst loners, these dragons only attack when provoked but there is a group of Norosst dragons that is a hostile to other beings, most of the dragons in this group were kicked out and they are considered a threat to the other groups, they are called "The Kusurlu".The first Norosst dragon that the humans saw was the old leader of "The Licht", Mesic.

The Gila dragons

The Gila dragons look like a smaller version of the Norost dragons but they have alot of diferences, they mostly feed from mice, bats and other smaller animals, the average size of a adult Gila dragon is around the size of an average cat, it is easy to diference this dragons from the Norosst because of their strange glowing tail and the fact that they do not only have just scales but also a bit of fur, these dragons are pecefull and they will not attack anything bigger than them unless it attacks them first.Just like the Norosst, the gila travel in groups, sometimes the Gila and the Norosst work together either to find areas where there is still prey or to protect their land from another dragons, the most known group of Gilas is called "The Bulan Baru" the leader of this group is known as Basnik.

The Flocon dragons

The Flocon dragons or Snowflake dragon is a small species of dragons that mostly inhabits cold and snowy places where almost everything is covered in snow, their diet consists mostly of small animals and sometimes a strange kind of flower known as the crystal flower which has strange healing properties, these dragons have both scales and fur and instead of having bat-like wings their wings are mostly covered in feathers,the Flocon dragons are mostly a light blue color but because of their strange habit of covering themselves in snow so that the predators dont see them makes it look like they have pure white scales,their ears are a bit strange since instead of going up they are horizontal, they are a bit bigger than a chihuahua dog which is the reason why some people take them home and keep them as pets which is highly prohibited,Some of them form small groups but most of the times they are loners.There was once a strange case in which a small girl took a Flocon to her home and a few weeks later the weather in the city in which the girl lived started to change repeatedly which made the people think that these dragons have the ability to controll the climate but it hasnt been confirmed if its true.

The Yaaleki dragons

The Yaaleki dragons live in hot and dry areas but sometimes they travel to forests or to other areas that are hidden or  difficult to reach, these dragons have from yellow to cream scales and brown markings,there isnt much known about these dragons which has led people to make up stories about them, these dragons are said to be the ones that taught humans how to controll fire, they are one of the few dragons that have the ability to speak to humans, they are very wise and live for centuries, some humans have found strange temples that were made by the Yaaleki inside those temples they found drawings and strange gibberish written on the walls, the drawings showed the way the Yaaleki hunted and how they normaly lived there were also drawings of their ancestors, humans tried to translate the gibberish on the walls but failed, until an explorer once saw a strange creature that seemed to be hurt, he ran towards the creature and realized that it was a Yaaleki, the dragon helped them translate the gibberish and told them the about the ceremonies and legends that the Yaaleki had, unfurtunally a month later when the dragon had recovered he escaped, that dragon was called "Vendir" he was 150 years old and was bigger than a white rhino.

The Karojit Dragon
The Karojit dragons are dragons often mentioned in the Yaaleki legends, acording to the Yaaleki the Karojit are ancient dragons and the first dragons to walk on earth, they used to live in a great city surrounded by walls until a strange event that made the sky get covered with fire and filled the air with poisonous gas made the Karojit fly thousands of miles away, some of them traveled to the darkest caves so that the fire woudnt reach them others went to the dangerous deserts were the water is hard to find but some went to the coldest mountains, it is said that some Karojit that went into the caves turned into the firsts Norossts while others turned into Gilas, the ones that traveled to the desert  were the first Yaalekis and the same happend with the Flocons, they had white scales, gray markings and a glowing tail just like the Gilas.It is not known if the legends are true nor if the Karojit still exist but some say that they are still here but will remain hidden for unknown reasons.

I might add some more species and infomation, feel free to ask me about the species  :)
and remember: Ask before making one
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:03:34 am by Charmy »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Some Dragon species!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 11:45:28 pm »
Wow very creative. I think I like the look and sound of those Norosst Dragons most =o Very cool!

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 12:39:21 pm »
Ohh that's really nice, i love the ideas!
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:07:06 pm »
Awesome! I like these dragons! can't pick which one is my fav tho. meh.... I choose.................... ALL OF THEM!!!! :D

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 03:12:00 pm »
can i make a Norosst Dragon?
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline charmy25

• Forum Newcomer
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 09:18:06 pm »
Sure  Wolfcave :D

Offline shevie999

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 02:09:43 am »
Wow! All these are simply awesome. *-*

I would like to make a Gila dragon, if that is alright. Though, I have a few questions about it. What colors do they come in? And, what sort of horns do they have? Can they breath fire? I'm guessing they lay eggs, but, what do he eggs look like?

Sorry for all the questions. xD

EDIT: And what sort of markings do they have? And does their whole tail glow, or just the tip?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:27:06 am by shevie999 »
Profile by TheBubbleQween on dA~