Author Topic: { Pedro } Pt. 1  (Read 991 times)

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
{ Pedro } Pt. 1
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:51:03 pm »
Pedro woke with a jump, his whole body shaking violently.
"Just a nightmare." He panted, assuring himself that it was not real what he saw. He squinted around in the darkness and saw he was in the metal travelling cage. "Great." The pitbull muttered, letting his mouth form into a deep snarl of hatred of this cage. It meant he was going to another fighting arena to get away from the cops, another chance to get brutally scarred physically and mentally. Moving carefully towards the bars, Pedro could see that they were rusted, the metal peeling off it. And it was coated with the dry blood of the unlucky dog before him.

Pedro turned back towards the hind of the cage, staring at the dirty metal wall. Pricking his ears, he could hear them talking over-head. They were talking about money, dogs, girls and the next fight-zone. He listened carefully.

"Yeah, next fight areana is gonna be in the alley-way behind 'Gepetio's'" One of them said.
"Mm, maybe if we win wit our dogs, we can go get a pizza from dere!" The other laughed in his weird accent.
They both laughed, not in happy way. It made Pedro scared.

He lied down, and cringed. The stench of urine drifted through his nostrils, peering out through the bars again, he saw a small dog. The dog's hind-legs had been twisted upwards and he looked so in pain that Pedro felt sorry for him. Then saw the fresh liquid drip from the cage.
"Hey, you alright buddy?" Pedro asked, even though he knew he wasn't
"Peachy." The dog rasped, looking embarrased from his own accident.
"Mm, it always happens around here, better get used to it." The pitbull sighed, his unusual amber eyes flicking towards them Then, he stared at the dog for a minute. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Diablo." The other muttered.
"I'm Pedro, nice to meet you, Diablo." Pedro said in a friendly way.

They sat in silence for a while until Pedro spoke up.
"Diablo?" He whispered.
"Mhm?"
"We have to escape."
"I can't, remember my legs?"
"I'll carry you."

END OF PART. 1

(Phew, very short, but took a long time.  :-\ Hope everyone likes it.)
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11