Author Topic: The Other Dimension  (Read 1841 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
The Other Dimension
« on: April 16, 2014, 01:04:44 am »
We discovered it by accident.
And then hid it from the world.
But a single slip and everyone knew.
They found out about

Planet Earth, Year 4582: A Journal
It's been thousands of years since we first inhabited this planet, technology has advanced greatly since the start and we have since considered ourselves alone. So when we discovered the Arch, it was kept a secret from the general population. But in a single security breech, all of the gates around the world were opened.
We call this other dimension Haeta, and the creatures who live here look eerily similar to ourselves. Small and human like, but with pointed ears and large doe eyes; the perfect image of what we call elves. They have been peacful, but now for some reason, they have crossed over to earth creating a reign of terror and despair. Hopefully they can be stopped, but we may not survive it.
~Professor Kosaer

So what happens when the humans and elves get lost in the wrong worlds?

Application:
Name
Age and Gender
Dimension(Human or Elf)
Personality
Bio
Description/pic
Other
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: The Other Dimension
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:03:48 am »

Zazemel Ethios
21 - Male

Dimension:
Haeta (Elf)

Personality:
A very well mannered gentleman. He acts fairly proper and sophisticated, sometimes even flirtatious. Though his methods and reasoning for certain actions may be very harsh from time to time. As well as his polite mannerisms, there is a bit more of a morbid and sketchy side of him. He is a master of deceit and stealth and a very dangerous figure to have around. Most of his comments end with a snide remark or a bitterly sadistic response. Though he can prove to be a very useful ally if befriended and trusted.

Bio:
Zazemel was born into a minor clan of his own kin and grew up having to deal with the harshness of the wilderness with little to no assistance at times. Failure to retrieve supplies for the rest of his clan ended in punishment, later this treatment would drill the message into him that failures are never acceptable. His clan would often face off with others, both usually having causalities and causing the young elf to despise some of his own kin. After loosing the last members of his clan and barely escaping intact, Zazemel decided to fled to the human world to have a fresh start. He does not have any bitterness towards human and blends in with them quite well, often using strands of excess hair to hide the points of his ears and the hovering shadow of his hooded fur cloak to dull the appearance of his abnormally bright fawn eyes.

Description:
He has neatly combed back sleek black locks reaching a few inches past his shoulders alongside a cloudy olivine gaze. Zazemel's skin tone is a few shades lighter than the average human's and he is a tad taller and lean than most of his kin. He is cloaked in dark clothing adorn with wealthy looking heirlooms inherited from his bloodline and his dress consists of a multi-layered slate gray long sleeve, slacks and medium size torn hooded black wolf fur cloak with war-torn tanned leather boots, a couple layers of belts with his arsenal hung on it's sides and steel played gauntlets.

Other:
None

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 02:05:22 pm »

Belicia Cornel

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return the Alpha."

Age; 19

Dimension; Haeta (Elf)

Personality; Collected and calm, Belicia always was one to remain solitary. Her devious ways and mischievous tricks make her an intellectual master. Her face is often found shoved into a book, or enjoying the environment. She rarely speaks, her mind is far deeper than words. She is capable of learning a being's attitude, personality, dim history, etc, just by listening to their words and studying their current state. She isn't one for fighting, lacking brute strength and weapons. She is however, highly skilled in agility, speed, and flexibility.

Bio; Born to a dying clan, Belicia lost her entire family by the age of 16. She spent the rest of her years learning to live alone. Her mind contains a large map, detailed with information and geographical area of the forest surrounding the human world. She often remains in the trees, studying those below.

Description; Pale, porcelain skin illuminated against her large, doe-like eyes that glimmer a Deep, Emerald gold. Her hair falls past her shoulders in long, copper-golden straight lines. She possesses thick, pink lips and a petite, hourglass figure.

Armor
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 01:20:56 pm »
Aaaahhh! So sorry for not responding you guys, both are accepted;  feel free to begin, here is my character:

"It's not the clothes or the looks that define us. It's how we rise after we have fallen"
Name:Micah Falls
Age and Gender: Male, 22 years old
Dimension: Earth (human)
Personality:Micah is actually rather geeky, and enjoys being buried in a good book over playing video games. His smartness often surprises people, considering he is also a jock. Micah is quiet and reserved, preferring to think his options many times over before acting.
Bio: Micah was born to a rich family who had enough money to support him the rest of his life, but he decided to set out at 17 to create his own future as a bounty hunter and a hacker, both of which provided good money. Now Micah lives on the border of the dimensions, waiting for someone or something to cross it.
Description/pic: See above (has dark brown eyes)
Other: A considerably good fighter, especially with a sword, prefers to wear no armor when fighting
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."