Author Topic: Misery.  (Read 1998 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Misery.
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:44:27 am »
Hello, my name is Samantha. These journal entries below are from my friend's journal, I found the journal while helping his devastated girlfriend clean out his new house. He's dead, these journals lead up to his death and tell of the house's strangeness.~Samantha
July 1, 2001.
I just moved into a brand new house! It's pretty big and I got it for a fairly decent price. The sales woman acted really strange though while she showed me the house. I am absolutely sure she was hiding something, but meh I now have a house who cares what the sales woman was possibly hiding, and I doubt she was hiding anything she probably just doesn't like old houses. Well I'm going to go and explore the house now and get Russell use to the house.
July 3, 2001.
Ok, I just found a door in the house that is locked. I can't find it's key though maybe the key was lost by the original owner of this house, or maybe the sales woman forgot to give it to me.
July 5, 2001.
This house is creeping me out. Russell keeps barking at the only door in the house I haven't found the key to, and at midnight every stinking night I keep hearing scratching from behind that one locked door. It's getting on my nerves and it's not quiet scratching either it's full blown wake up every person in the house scratching. It's so loud I hear it upstairs in my room.
July 8, 2001.
I decided to call the sales company who sold me this house and ask them about the room and the history of the house. They said the house only had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. I told them where than there must be a mistake because I counted all the doors and this was the eighth door. When they came back they said there was no eighth room. Then they told me the house's history I was speechless apparently the original owner was found dead.

July 13, 2001.
Today I got a package. It didn't have a return address on it. It was a small box too. I opened it to find a little key inside. I just shrugged confused and left the box on the table. When I got home from work the box and key were gone and Russell was nowhere to be found. At first I thought someone had broken in but the house was still the way I had left it. Aside from the key and Russell being gone. Then I thought maybe Russell had gotten out and run off. But then where was the key? I decided the key wasn't important I went to get the phone and I called Animal control, the pound, the local animal shelter, and some of my friends who lived nearby no one had seen Russell.

August 1, 2001.
I still haven't found Russell. I haven't heard the scratching from the door lately either I can't decide wether to be happy or not. But I think something died in there because there is a foul odor coming from behind the locked door. I wondered if maybe just maybe an animal or something had found away in there and died. It probably had considering the scratching had stopped. But then again how could an animal go that long with no food or water?

August 7, 2001.
I am terribly afraid to be in that house alone now. The other night I couldn't sleep so I sat playing on my phone awhile since I didn't have to go to work in the morning. I heard a creaking sound as if some had opened a door downstairs but I was sure I had closed and locked all the doors though. I got up and went down stairs. I turned on my phone flashlight since all the lights were out and I went down the stairs. Sitting at the bottom of the stairs was a pure black wolf. It's eyes were even black. It had red pupils. It glared at me. I didn't move and it glared still. I didn't know what to do.

August 10, 2001.
I decided to check the basement to see what was in there. Maybe a window or something and that's how the wolf got in. Just incase the wolf was in there I took a baseball bat with me. When I opened the door I gagged it reeked in there. I took out my phone and shined the flashlight down the stairs. I didn't see anything so I carefully walked down the stairs. I almost screamed when I got to the bottom. Laying in the center of the room was Russell. He was laying in a puddle of blood and decaying heaps of skin was missing so I could see his rips and innards. His heart and lungs were missing and his entrails were pulled out and partially eaten. He had multiple deep scratch wounds and bites. One of his eyes were missing. I cried for awhile but I knew what did this to Russell it was that wolf and if it can do that to a dog then it could do that to me too. I have to kill it before it kills me or anyone else.

August 20, 2001.
I haven't been able to sleep not since last week. When I got home from work my house was a wreck. Everything was knocked over and knocked off tables. The walls had long scratches in them and on one wall the words "leave" were scratched out. So I'm hiding in my room. The door is locked and I haven't left it. But every night that wolf or something comes and scratches at the door until morning. I never went to leave the room. I know I will slowly starve to death unless I give up and let that wolf kill me or whatever it wants to do to me. But I rather slowly die then let that thing win.

August 30, 2001.
Oh god that thing has almost clawed a hole through my door. I know I'm gonna die. It will win. It will kill me.
----------------
And after that the pages were blank. There was a hole clawed through Kevin's door. When we found him he had deep scratches to his throat and he had hole in his chest where the wolf had eaten the flesh he basically looked like how he described Russell except on his back in small scratched letters it said "You were an ignorant moron and all humans who buy this house deserve your fate." We didn't know what to think or do. ~Samantha
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:20:31 am by Demon »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Misery ((A creepypasta I'm writing))
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:53:13 am »
Creepy. Goodluck

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 01:08:57 am »
Thanks :D I'm gonna upload this Pasta to the Creepypasta wiki too X3

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 04:25:23 pm »
This is creepy, can't wait for the next part
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 05:46:24 am »
Gosh so sorry I haven't worked on this in forever! Sheesh I forgot about this for soooo long then I'm like "Oh crap I forgot to finish that one story about... Uhh... " so yea but hopefully I'll get it finished soon (as I am now stocked up on creepy ideas.)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 01:19:55 am »
It's finished :D happy story reading!