Author Topic: Coverans Presets (Updated with the right files)  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
Coverans Presets (Updated with the right files)
« on: March 31, 2011, 11:33:34 pm »
Hi there, i was thinking i might share some presets with you guys. So here it goes.
All the Presets I'll put in here will be made with Photoshop 7. I got both free Presets and someday I'm hoping on making customs for more private use :)

[Free presets]
Red Panda (wolf only though)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x2b9qpyqf6kpecd

Okay, updated the download with the textures. I used spot 5 for this one, so i hope you guys have it available if you wanna us it, otherwise, just change the names of the files and drag them to the "number" that is right.
The folder you should be putting the pictures in are named "My_presets" and from there you have to chose one of the folders with a number on it. Remember to always have a copy of the old folder before you replace those files with mine :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 08:58:54 pm by Coveran »
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Coverans Presets
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 11:40:51 pm »
Gorgeous. <3 Will download when I get on a computer. : D

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 11:45:49 pm »
Thank you Sylph ^^ I'm glad you like it :D And yay that you wanna download it. I really hope I made it to works :D
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 08:45:16 am »
Amazing! <3
Love It <3

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:56 am »
Thank you Avani :D

Gamble

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 02:26:09 am »
I. Want. To. Cuddle. It.
Enough said.

I love your work.
^_^

Liekos

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 09:03:28 am »
Awesomeeee !

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 10:25:54 am »
Thank you both :) I hope it works if you tested it too. Since I would love to see it running around on FH :D

JazzForLife

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 12:00:08 am »
Cute idea ^^
I love it <3

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:12 am »
Thanks Jazzz :)