Author Topic: Coverans Presets (Updated with the right files)  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • View Profile
Re: Coverans Presets (Free red panda ;D)
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 07:25:52 am »
Loogs great! eyes are so real! <3

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 08:53:25 am »
Thanks for noticing the work with the eyes :D I always loves realistic eyes, they're much more beautiful than "cartoon" or "manga"styled eyes :D
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 05:18:04 pm »
It's not working :( .. maybe I put it in the wrong place...

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 06:05:03 pm »
You should be putting the file into the Feral-heart, presets folder. That's where my ended up after i exported them, and well, I can say it will work, but on the short guides I read, I only hope it will :)

But I think I might need someone to help me with why one of my presets, that I got from someone else, don't work for me.. And I guess that's the same problem you got Vulpes D:
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 08:48:43 pm »
You should be putting the file into the Feral-heart, presets folder. That's where my ended up after i exported them, and well, I can say it will work, but on the short guides I read, I only hope it will :)

But I think I might need someone to help me with why one of my presets, that I got from someone else, don't work for me.. And I guess that's the same problem you got Vulpes D:

Ehe, it could be that i am putting in the wrong file though xD i saw that the .fhz file is the one letting others see the preset, not use it xD gonna have to remake the Download to let others get the design :)

Zodiac

Re: Coverans Presets (Updated with the right files)
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 07:05:19 pm »
Red pandas= <333

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 07:12:01 pm »
You should make a panda! <3

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 08:00:22 pm »
Awh, i love Red pandas too :D And yay, a "panda" design would be so awesome xD

Offline Flames33

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
  • MY FANG IS SOLD TO ME HAHAHA YOU CANT HAVE HER
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 09:45:13 pm »
cute

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://jj.revolvermaps.com/b.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">rmb_ki101('9xu7yjoa5ar','','40','40',1,'ffffff',