Author Topic: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!  (Read 856 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
« on: June 18, 2014, 01:41:01 am »
So, this discussion is about z0r.de, a looping website. There's over 6000 loops right now, and--- No, sorry, not 9000*. There's a LOT of loops. Lots of anime, some foreign, comedic show loops... And WALKING CYCLES! So, if you find anything interesting on z0r, post the /#### here and explain what's in it. /####s like /4. z0r.de/4 is a walking blue marshmallow walking through blue-land to some nice music. z0r.de/62 has Speedycat. And there's a lot more loops-- Some good, a lot bad, and all of them are at least a bit weird. Warning, there are some "Epilepsy" loops, which have lots of flashiness. /2 and /3 are some of the Epilepsies that I know of, so if you're epileptic you may want to be careful. Or, you could just steer clear of the site. This thread is mostly discussing just weird, interesting, or just... What? Loops of z0r. And there's also /x if you want a seizure**. But, I wouldn't recommend going there if you don't know whether or not if you're epileptic yet. Enjoy roaming, and post whatever the heck you find here. *Smacked for repetitivity and is turned into a brownie*

*Yet.... EHEHEHEHE--*Cough cough*
**Not that you would. There's also a challenge with /x, and that's to turn the volume ALL THE WAY up and see if you can last more than two minutes.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]