Author Topic: Neo's Jumbled Species Cluster  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Neo's Jumbled Species Cluster
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:32:05 am »
Welcome in! <3 Come see, come see. (I'm using share.pho.to because I can't use Tinypic or Photobucket. BECAUSE REGISTRATION IS STUPID D:<)
Cosmelid
http://pho.to/69kMG I think that's how this works. Just click, I think it shows. If not, just PM or reply.
Cosmelid's Properties: Telepathy, able to survive low oxygen, high & low pressures, etc., divided into Islandic, Abyssal, and Cloudis varieties. Cloudis have large lungs, easy survival in low-pressure environs, but less effective telepathy. They are faster and lofty, jumping high and far. Their pelt colors are a lighter blue than other varieties.

Abyssals can breathe underwater using gills, have intense telepathy, a weaker variety of The Force, a glowing tail-tip, webbed feet, and suck at existing out of water. They also have eyes like a housecat's eyes, this meaning that they can recapture light to see better. An abyssal Cosmelid is displayed in the images.

Islandic Cosmelids are slightly lighter in color than Abyssals. They are the most balanced Cosmelid division except for the fact that they are the most intelligent. Abyssals place second, however, and they frequently need to defend their camps from them. Their telepathy is average, they have no variation of the Force, and they are mentally and physically similar to a human-- Except for their eyes, tail factor, and landing on their feet all of the time like all others.

Toxupes
Burrowing Toxupes
Mountain Toxupes Toxupes are poisonous and venomous at the same time, also having no blood. They are rather intelligent, but their outer skin is frail and easily cut. Burrowing Toxupes burrow, and Mountain Toxupes live on mountains.

[Check back later for more species.]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:55:08 am by Neowulf »

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Neo's Jumbled Species Cluster
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 12:59:10 pm »
These species looks really great^^

Maybe You should try using another website for example Photobucket or Tinypic to show us screenshots :)
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Neo's Jumbled Species Cluster
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 01:51:56 pm »
Your species are great hun