Author Topic: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)  (Read 8433 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)
« on: July 06, 2014, 02:51:01 am »
Alone and Afraid

Newspaper Pg. 1
Weird things have been happening around the city as a strange truck suddenly appears and picks up stray canines off the street. We don't know if the truck is from the animal shelter or if it's a truck to a place that helps all kinds all breeds of canines but police have been looking into the case and are going to try to catch the truck when they are out patrolling the city area. Their hopes are to catch whoever keeps taking the canines off the street and to find out what their goal is.

Newspaper Pg. 56
Police have finally caught the truck today and questioned the person who was taking the canines and after all the weeks of searching! The person says that they were simply a canine rescue team and that the large truck is so they could take more than five canines, big and small, before they ran out of room and had to stop for the day. We at least found out that the person who was picking all the canines up off the street are doing a good deed by doing this.

What is Really Happening
(In an abducted canine's eyes)
Those humans don't know what the hell they're talking about. Well I do because I was taken by the human who owns the truck and I know damn well where we are going. We are going to an animal testing facility. Who knows what will happen to us but I can tell you as much of the information I know before we arrive. We will be put into a cage and the cage we will be in has a number on top of it for example, if I'm in a cage with a number of 16, they will call me Subject 16. Now, there are three different rooms in the facility. There is the inside playroom, where they let all the animals out to stretch their legs. There is the testing lab, where you can probably guess what happens in there. And there is the area with the cages where all the animals will be put in cages. No animal will share a cage though, with the tests that go on there will probably be a lot of fights in the cages and some of those fights will lead to death and when that happens the doctors will loose more 'important' experiments to them. Most of the experiments that are going to the facility will change a lot, like me, I will most likely change into the horrid creature. Oh god save us please...

Plot
You are one of the canines that were picked up off the street and you just now arrived at the facility. You were put into a cage while all the animals that have been here longer are out in the playroom or being tested on. Because you're new, you won't be let out of the cage to go to the playroom for another day or so, it depends if you are going to be tested on the next day. Your hopes here are to survive the experiments the doctors do to you, and to actually survive the crazed dogs in the facility. There is no way to escape so there is no bother trying. None of the doctors are 'nice' as you would say, their focus is to do more and more tests on you canines. They don't care if you like it or not, but they will try to fix you back to full health if an experiment they did on you is making you terribly sick, or if you are sick period. While you're in the lab you should try to make some friends, so that way if you get into a fight, they'll have your back. Otherwise, good luck canine, you're going to need it.

Rules
Hate the character not the player
Don't power-play or god-mod
Ask permisson before attacking someone's character
Type at least four sentences before you post
Cursing is aloud, but don't curse in every sentence you have
You are aloud as many characters as you can handle. But don't pull off more than you can chew
If you are going to mate then please, please have a spoiler so people don't have to see it, or do it in a PM
Have fun!

Application
[Picture]
Name
Nickname(s)
Sub-breed
Cage Number/Subject Number
Crush
Mate
Pup(s)
Personality
Background/History
[Another Picture](Optional)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:10:23 am by Subject_16 »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Alone and Afraid(Canine,Experiment RP,Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 03:09:48 am »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:23:17 am by Subject_16 »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 05:39:51 pm »
Bump.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 12:16:06 am »

"We're all gonna die some day. I either want a short 'n sweet life, or a short 'n bad life. I want the pain of existence to last as little as possible."

Name
Windy

Nickname(s)
Wind, Lady

Breed
German Shepard

Sub-breed
Doberman

Crush
None (Yet)

Mate
None (Yet)

Pup(s)
None (Yet)

Personality
Windy is a calm, reserved dog with lots to think, little to say. She sees a more negative side of the world, and has accepted the reality that no matter what happens, she will die, and her life might as well be a grain of sand at a beach. While Wind likes to 'attempt' to see life half full, she's convinced that no matter what happens, she's about as useful as a spoon is to a snake.

Background/History
Windy was born in a pet store, her mother was a stray and her father was most likely some street dog. The store cared for Wind, her mother, and her two siblings until they were each bought out by different families over time. Windy was taken to a family with a mother, father, and two sons. She was mainly just there to occupy the boy's short attention span, and that she did. For a long time, that is, until they went on a vacation when she was 3. Concerned for her humans, she left through the doggy door and searched the street. She ended up lost. From there, she learned enough about being a stray, but being used to food every day and a warm place to sleep, Windy nearly died of starvation. Only reason she's here is the scraps she found. And then, she was taken in by the facility.

In case you wanted a real pic.~
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 01:59:08 am »
Yer accepted old friend!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 09:24:11 pm »

"Everything Scares me."

Name
Yara

Nickname(s)
None

Breed
Border Collie Mix

Sub-breed
Blue Merle Border Collie X Australian Shepherd

Crush
None (Subject to Change)

Mate
None

Pup(s)
None

Personality
? Timid
? Shy
? Opinionated
? Follower
? Can become aggressive when scared

Background/History
? Yara was born a street pup, she lived with her mother and siblings until one day her siblings vanished. Worried, Yara went to go look for them on her own and was picked up and taken to the testing facility. She wishes anything to escape.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 11:21:04 pm »

"You are a diamond dear, they can't break you."

Name:
Marsha

Nickname(s):
Mar, Sha, Sash
Or any others

Breed:
Kai-Ken

Sub-breed:
None

Cage Number/Subject Number:
Subject 8923

Crush:
None
(Subject to change)

Mate:
None
(Subject to change)

Pup(s):
None
(Subject to change)

Personality:
Marsha has quite the mixed personality and never seems to stay with the same traits for many hours - many say she has a personality disorder but surprisingly she doesn't. Mar can be a playful and sweet g to be around who others get along with, willing to collaborate and listen and mostly in a happy mood. But on the other side of things Marsha is quite the aggressive canine who isn't afraid to attack, she can have a foul mouth and isn't afraid to say what she wants when she wants and will often do her own thing. Although having two sides of her somestimes she manages to balance in the middle; despite having a short temper, being stubborn, not scared to say what she pleases, bubbly, loyal, helpful and plaful many soon grow to love this mysterious and hard to ready dog.

Background/History:
As a pup Marsha was bred to hunt and protect for the family she lived with. The dog went through a year of training before becoming a successful dog in what she done and rather well know around the small town. Everyday she would guard the house and every weekend she would go out hunting - which was a pretty good and balanced life. The she-dog also spent a lot of time mixing with the humans and other dogs until something rather tragic happened. The father of the two children had died through a car accident. The mother was unable to live in the house so left.

Being a loyal dog Marsha didn't want to leave the home and instead had protested against the woman to stay - feeling sympathy for the dog the woman allowed her to stay. Releasing her from her chains she allowed the dog to roam the abandoned house and streets freely. Unfortunately one day she was ppicked up off of the streets and taken to a 'special' place which she thought would be fine. At the age of 4 she was brought here and everything was new - she has settled in now and everything has turned out the way she wouldn't want it to be, in a testing facility.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 01:14:40 am »

"You are a diamond dear, they can't break you."

Name:
Marsha

Nickname(s):
Mar, Sha, Sash
Or any others

Breed:
Kai-Ken

Sub-breed:
None

Cage Number/Subject Number:
Subject 8923

Crush:
None
(Subject to change)

Mate:
None
(Subject to change)

Pup(s):
None
(Subject to change)

Personality:
Marsha has quite the mixed personality and never seems to stay with the same traits for many hours - many say she has a personality disorder but surprisingly she doesn't. Mar can be a playful and sweet g to be around who others get along with, willing to collaborate and listen and mostly in a happy mood. But on the other side of things Marsha is quite the aggressive canine who isn't afraid to attack, she can have a foul mouth and isn't afraid to say what she wants when she wants and will often do her own thing. Although having two sides of her somestimes she manages to balance in the middle; despite having a short temper, being stubborn, not scared to say what she pleases, bubbly, loyal, helpful and plaful many soon grow to love this mysterious and hard to ready dog.

Background/History:
As a pup Marsha was bred to hunt and protect for the family she lived with. The dog went through a year of training before becoming a successful dog in what she done and rather well know around the small town. Everyday she would guard the house and every weekend she would go out hunting - which was a pretty good and balanced life. The she-dog also spent a lot of time mixing with the humans and other dogs until something rather tragic happened. The father of the two children had died through a car accident. The mother was unable to live in the house so left.

Being a loyal dog Marsha didn't want to leave the home and instead had protested against the woman to stay - feeling sympathy for the dog the woman allowed her to stay. Releasing her from her chains she allowed the dog to roam the abandoned house and streets freely. Unfortunately one day she was ppicked up off of the streets and taken to a 'special' place which she thought would be fine. At the age of 4 she was brought here and everything was new - she has settled in now and everything has turned out the way she wouldn't want it to be, in a testing facility.

Accepted!

"Everything Scares me."

Name
Yara

Nickname(s)
None

Breed
Border Collie Mix

Sub-breed
Blue Merle Border Collie X Australian Shepherd

Crush
None (Subject to Change)

Mate
None

Pup(s)
None

Personality
? Timid
? Shy
? Opinionated
? Follower
? Can become aggressive when scared

Background/History
? Yara was born a street pup, she lived with her mother and siblings until one day her siblings vanished. Worried, Yara went to go look for them on her own and was picked up and taken to the testing facility. She wishes anything to escape.

You're also accepted!
I'm going to go ahead and start us off and those of you accepted can join in ^-^
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:16:43 am by Subject_16 »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 01:29:26 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 04:56:42 pm »

Subject 8923
Marsha

"You are a diamond dear, they will never break you."

It had been a long night for the brindle canine, as always laying on the hard, cold floor caused every night to be a restless one - always uncomfortable and something she hated ending her day with, even a small blanket would have been better than the floor of her cage. But Marsha had slowly gotten use to it over the 6 months she had been here, and she hated every bit of it! No dog was treated with respect. They had to sleep on uncomfortable floors, not have as hight quality food they would of in their previous life and constantly beink poked and prodded by the humans. No dog deserved to be here, not even the most bitter and cruel dogs - this was a living hell.

The day had started off like it usually did. The constant howls from the fellow canines around her, their cries for help and their threatening growls, the many scents she both recognised and didn't daily wafted into her snout. But again, she had slowly gotten use to it. As well as in the mornings throughtout the day it was also always loud and never quiet - no matter how many times the dogs were hushed. It surprised Mar that no one had found this place yet, the noise was rather loud - even she could hear it from a mile off. But the government probably thought they were doing no harm, obviously they didn't know the truth and what goes on behind closed doors.

Like most days Marsha was suddenly waken, her neighbouring canines had seemed to go a little crazy - it wasn't feeding time yet and no one was to be released into the 'play room' for another hour or so, so what possibly could they be whining about? But then she remembered, there would be a new shipment of dogs coming in today - and she did feel pitty on them - they were coming in to a hell hole with no escape. Sighing, the large canid lifted herself from the hard surface.

For a few seconds the large dog stood towering the dog in the cage beside her as she tilted her head - a small terrier mix who went by the name of 'Subject 939' was leaping around barking, almost like a rapid dog if you ask her. Shaking her head a smile grew across her face for a split second, but then quickly vanished as she heard doors slamming. Sighing, the large she-dog crouched down into a sort of 'bow' position allowing her bones to crack and her muscles to stratch - her maw then parting into a yawn before giving her body a shake. Her paws remained pressed against the hard surface as she glanced around the room, nearly every dog was up or awake - apart from a few who were trying to rise above the noise.

Then it began, humans had entered the room as they seeked the empty cages in one half of the room - or that were placed between others. The new dogs would soon be here. For a minute or so Marsha watched, listening in on their conversation as they began speaking about how many was coming - and by the sounds of it there was a lot. As a human passed her cage the large dog let out a growl - her rump pressed against the bottom of the cage as a few dogs slowly entered "Welcome to hell." she spoke rather coldly with no expression really on her face - apart from a faint smile she sent out towards the new comers - but it didn't stay for long. Quietly she watched.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.