Author Topic: How to get MM3 and the Pawesome Pack V5 Items Pack! FEEL FREE TO POST!  (Read 7411 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
First of all, I'd like to thank the one and only AlphaEclipse for teaching me how to do this stuff. Now, I'd like to make a little tutorial to teach you guys that don't have it. -Mods, please put this where it belongs if it is in the wrong place- Okay. SO.
MASS MARKINGS 3 2014!!! :D
Go to wherever you open up the FH game (whether it be on your desktop or start menu) and right-click on the paw icon. Find where it says 'open file location' and click it. Now, you should see this:

Click Media>>Textures
So now you are in the textures folder. Don't do anything - atleast not just yet. Now open up the interwebz and go to this link:
Tinyurl.com/mm3fh2014
If that doesn't work, go here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8rp5m6pic93223/Mass+Markings.zip#!
Download it. It's safe. Alot of people have it. But, be warned, it can make some peoples computer crash D8
ANYways, so when it asks you if you want to open or save, I'd either do Save, or save and open, so you can have it if you ever need it.
Okay, so it should open up if you clicked save and open. If you clicked just save instead, a message should pop up saying that the download completed. It might ask if you want to open it. If it does, say yes. If it doesn't go to your search bar, type in downloads, and find it there.
You should see this when its opened:

Open that folder now. When you do, you see this:

A folder, a installation guide, and a .cfg file. The folder has the markings themselves in it. Open that up and you see all the markings. Copy all of those markings (yesallofthem). So, you should still have the textures folder open. You copy all of the markings from the MM folder you just opened and drag them into the textures folder. Click REPLACE when it asks. Now, exit out of the markings folder, and back to the .cfg file and the installation folder. Go back to the textures folder and leave it and media. You should be back in the MAIN FH FOLDER. If you aren't, close it and right click on the icon again and go back to the main folder.
Find the place (In the main FH folder) where it shows the markings.cfg:

Mine is at the bottom, the one with the red circle around it. Try and make sure you open it with notepad or something like that. Now, go back to the MM folder and take that .cfg file. Drag it into the main FH folder and put it on top of the markings.cfg file that is already there. Click replace when it asks. Now, close that. If you already have the FH game running, close it. Then open it again, and either click to edit a character or create. Go to the markings part, and you should have many, many new markings for the head, body, and tail!

PAWESOME PACK V5!!!
You're going to want to open up that Main FH folder again :P
Okai, so go to this link:
http://thabiue.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-Items-Pack-V5-6-3-14-Download-377205907
Now, I downloaded the Mediafire one but it's up to you. So, download it. (For me it took a while to download so just find something entertaining to do then or read on to see what to do)
Yeh so I saved mine, so I don't have to do that long download again (yay :P) so it will pop up with dis:

Yeh Thabiue was kind and made us a INVISIBLE PRESET! Yeh well that's not items so sadly we will not be messing with that right now.
So you have the invisb preset,
and Items FOLDER
an instructions thingamajob
And ofcourse the items .CFG!
Sooooooo. Take the .CFG from the Pawesome Pack and place it in The Main FH Folder. Replace when it asks. So then, you will go to Media>>Items. Then Go back to The Pawesome Pack and open up the Items FOLDER. Copy all of the stuffles in there and then drag it into the FH Items folder. Then close dat and go in-game. If you click on an item and it doesn't appear, you have to click 'add' at the bottom. If it still doesn't, sadly that item may not fit on your character correctly. Like the collars on the wolf barely show up.

Have fun and throw car partys O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM me if you need help or didnt understand!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:09:34 pm by Echoz »

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Okay! You guys are totally free to post now! Feel free to PM me if you need help!

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: How to get MM3 and the Pawesome Pack V5 Items Pack! FEEL FREE TO POST!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:10 pm »
Very helpful for newer members <3 Good job on making this Echoz bby ^^ +floof for yew

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:20:26 pm »
Very good tutorial, Echoz. I recently got the item pack, even though my computer is too old for something as advanced as an FH item pack. *smirks: lol sarcasm* But, yes, very good tutorial. <3
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 07:50:21 pm »
Thanks guys!