Author Topic: 'I Love you, and only you!' People -.-  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Codaxunion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tralalaa
    • Queen-Zafira
    • View Profile
'I Love you, and only you!' People -.-
« on: August 20, 2014, 11:46:06 pm »
Recently, I told a girl I didn't want her to be my characters mate any more because she would cheat on him WHILE he's watching her. She went on and on in whisper:
"I love you and only you Crow! You were the only guy I ever loved!"

She then took that to Local, Group and Various peoples whisper, trying to turn them against me. When my friend (who saw everything, and is now Crows current mate) stepped up and said what happened. The girl started to slap and hit every one throwing a "Tantrum," if you would call it that. This went on for 2 days. She would yell at me in whsiper:
"You have 10 seconds to change your mind!"

Then she would start her count down, when she reached one she will tell she loves me. When one of my pups logged on I told her in whisper what went down and why. Sure enough the girl had gotten to her first and tried to turn her against. When she failed at that she started yelling in Group:
"I hate you Crow! You leave me all because I kissed a few guys!? What is your problem!?"

I told everyone to just ignore her. When I said that she turned her attention to me AND Cinema, following us around telling us to die. She calmed down and then asked me what to do about the pups, I told her I'm keeping the two I found (took me 3 hours to get them the others would run from me or tell me no because I'm scary looking, it was cute though), and she could keep Suki. Of course this isn't what she wanted. So she screamed yelling her pups she gave birth to them. She was told to leave me alone which she said she will, BUT she would follow me and when I stop sit directly in front of me making faces.

Come on people, be nice to your Mate. Don't be a mate begger, if someone ends it with you don't troll them for it. It's more then likely your fault.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: 'I Love you, and only you!' People -.-
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:16:07 am »
Preach it, Crow. I hear you. This hasn't happened to me yet on FH, since I now choose mates from people I know well, thanks to the following story, but it has happened on another game that I used to play (AJ). He wans't cheating or anything, but he got really annoying after a while, so I ended it, and he was fine with it at first. The next day when I logged on, he started attacking my character. ToT
But yeah, people need to stop doing this. It's a VIRTUAL CHARACTER, and chances are, you'd end up with a real life "mate" (I'm using this word out of context XD) and things would get messed up with the in game mate, so I personally think it SHOULD be part time. I mean, unless your one of those catfish people who try to meet other gamers in real life. But yeah.
Interesting topic, Crow, lots of people can probably relate to this.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 12:47:36 am »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »
Darnit Starry, you stole my idea!

Preach on Crow.

And, can I just say....

She was incredibly stupid to think it's okay to 'cheat' on her mate and get away with it? My gosh...

People are odd....

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 12:40:01 am »
Oui, oui, oui!
I totally agree with you, for me, I have personal experience with this type a problem and it went too far to the point where it was creating guilt traps.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 08:02:49 pm »
Wow that is very ridiculous. I have never seen mate-begging to that bad of an extreme. I am very sorry that it happened to you, and hope her harassment toward you and your close friends will soon end hun.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble