Author Topic: Zelda fans, have you heard the news?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Zelda fans, have you heard the news?
« on: November 07, 2014, 10:03:40 pm »
I know I'm 2 days late to the party but omg

MAJORAS MASK 3DS CONFIRMED!!11 IM LITERALLY SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING, FINALLY A CHANCE TO PLAYS THIS GAME

but seriously wwhat were your reactions? :D

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda fans, have you heard the news?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »
Oui.
Seen it on Instagram, all the Benny'Drowneds were hopin' he was in it. (I hope so)
I was freakin' out as well, me' mother was just smilin'... *fangirl cease*
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 09:44:12 pm »
BenDrownners don't know that Ben is actually Elegy of Statiness or something like that in the game. I never played the game, I ordered the original version and an Expansion Pak though :3 can't wait for the remake!

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 09:56:17 pm »
I have played some of it, I only had access to LoZ games at my aunt's house because they had the necessary systems. (I played the heck out of them when I had the chance) But, for Majora's Mask - I couldn't play it often 'cause my cousin was a game-hog and didn't let me play. It was his favorite game to play, soooo, I could do nothing.
But, nyeh, I don't have the money for things like that so - I am no where near the glory of the 3DS version of Majora's Mask. :c
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 12:14:59 pm »
*Flails* Yes! I had hoped it would get onto the 3DS! I have played this game a lot and when OoT came out, I got that in a flash! I'm a huge Zelda fan and I just knew that if OoT was on the DS, then MM would be too. I can't wait now, because the last Zelda game, A Link Between Worlds, it didn't look all that great to me, I mean yeah I wated people play it and I liked the whole going into the wall, but the graphics and losing eveything you owned and having to get it back didn't seem that good. BUT...I have a Gamecube and so I played MM, and man was that game scary the first time! ;-; I love the Zora form and being to now be able to see it with crisp pixels, smooth edges, and fluid movements gets me all gitty because Epona looked beautiful in the 3DS version of OoT!
...I feel like I went kinda off topic....whoops lol

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 02:49:04 am »
i actually saw someone talking about a remake to majoras mask a couple of years ago. hearing about that the game is actually going to be remade is quite a surprise to me. me and my siblings used to play this game on the zelda collection game we used to have on our gamecube. it's a great game. im glad it's going to be remade.