Author Topic: If you could go into the FH game and meet your character, what would happen?  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Well, all my characters are wild animals. Odds ain't good, cap'in!

Kouden the Dire Wolf would be my best bet for an amicable encounter. He's a wanderer, who thirsts for new experiences and stories to tell. So, if I didn't spook him, he would probably be pretty chill - he's even met humans before in a friendly manner. He would probably run rather than attack.

Yuura the Smilodon would probably straight up eat me unless I did something that impressed her.

Jioni the Lion is an old man, and has seen enough stuff to know humans are best avoided. He'd pack up and leave if I tried to get close.

Caoidh the wildcat would likely attack if disturbed or flee otherwise, to stalk from a distance.

Hiou the Lioness isn't gud with hoomans and would probably investigate, only to get spooked and swipe me or something.

TL;DR - Pray it's Kouden I meet and not one of my more savage/realistic characters.

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
It would be awesome :)
First thing I would probably do is just flying on Star's back.
That would be awesome, seeing world from highs :)
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
As for Rauven, he'd be wary of my approach and a connection could happen but I'd be a fool to trust that one. For all I know, what would begin as friendly pettin' would end up with he bitin' my hand or arm as hard as he could mid-stroke. He's a ratjaw, one who misguides others, so for the better, I'd keep away.

That kind of sounds like something that Kurome would do, lol

Anyway, I decided to think about how my characters would react more, so here's how they all would react:

Ryuu: We'd probably get along pretty well

Kyria:  I think we'd be able to get along, though she'd probably spend most of the conversation snarking at everything, including me :p

Kardia: Considering how nice she is, we'd get along great

Yuki: She's a bit scared of humans, so it might take a while for  her to trust me.

Emberflower: Uh... well she doesn't really like humans [or should I say Twolegs XD] so idk. Though assuming that she likes humans, we'd probably get along.

Kurome: .... Well considering what her personality is... I don't think  I want to be close to her XD. She'd probably act calm and reserved upon first seeing her, but after a while she'd go from being nice and normal to trying to bite my hand off.

Jambazi: We'd probably get along great! We'd talk about the TLK lions and horses in bonfire all day

Offline BragaLights

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • dudududu dududududu
    • View Profile
Let's see, I'll think of what will happen if I meet Braga, a Hyena
Either he'll get spooked and flee as soon as he spot me, or bring me down to the ground and critically injure me, but let's say he'll stay and see how it'll go
Braga is shy and an introvert by nature, I'll probably need some meat to offer if I want to gain his trust, it'll take a while, but as soon as i become close friends with him we will get along fine
In-game user:BragaLights

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
For me if I ever met my character Tili I guess I would try to cuddle with her all day or get her to turn into her winged Kitsune form so that we could fly around together.

Though if I met Sietara I would most likely try to hide from her since she is kind of a mean demon wolf. She loves to trick others into dying.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Frozenshimmer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hmmmmm... Miyuki would be curious, Ryuu the dragon would be mildly interested, Kip would be bouncing around excitedly, and Nequita would try to ignore me for a little bit before being dragged over by Kip. The others would probably watch me from a distance...
In Game Username: Frozenshimmer

Echoing harmony

I would Get Vice Versa from my character o_o