Author Topic: Forest/Mountain Map  (Read 490 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Forest/Mountain Map
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:36:28 pm »

Ello, Taylor here! :P

Alrighty, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to make me a map? I am looking for a forest/mountain style map for a roleplay that I am going to be making soon. I will be allowing most animals in which would be located 'Yellow Stone National Park' and similar other areas. I know there are maps similar, however I would prefer one which isn't public and can be specific for my group, as well as having things which will make the map different from the others. Anyhow, here are a few 'real' pictures on what I'd like the map to look similar to;

[spoiler]

[mg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZTtC8X0YrMg/Ud9afuXBGXI/AAAAAAAAAlM/f68o3A-_E0I/s1600/2013-07-09+2013-07-09+001+005.JPG[/img]

[/spoiler]
These images show what I am wanting the mountains and hill areas to look like.  As you can see, I am wanting a number of mountain areas spread out around the map, which will have a meadow beneath them to set the scene. I would prefer it if some areas were like these with the hills and clearings. As well as some areas which lead up to the mountains with slopes and logs. I would appreciate it if there were some waterfalls as well.

Here is what I am wanting the rivers, creeks and lakes to look similar to. I would like rocks and logs scattered around through out the rivers and creeks to give it a more realistic feeling, along with having plants, bushes and things. As for the lake I am wanting them rather open, with small falls in them for the 'Salmon run' which will be included in rp. Therefore I would also like rocks and small islands within the lakes, along with the obvious rocks and logs. I would appreciate it if all lakes and rivers could have fish on them - rivers not to much though.

I would like there to be some prey animals and herd scattered through out the map, these include; mountain goats, deer herds, salmon and fish, elk herds, rabbits, rats, buffalo/bison and a few birds here and there. This will allow there to be prey if the prey animals aren't preferred for ones character. Now every prey animal has to be used, just some of the ones listed.

I would like a few 'holiday resort' type things with log cabins and stables. I would like the houses to be furnished; some differently and some the same and some with cars parked out side and with pet things inside the houses. I would also like a few of the houses to have cars outside of them and some not. The cabins will be spread out in two different areas; around 5/6 cabins in each area. Wild horse herds may be placed in the forest too. Lastly, I'd like a small shop which will hold supplies that people may need to re-stock on.

I would really appreciate it if someone was able to make this for me. Sorry for the crappy descriptions and the effort which this will more than likely take. But in return I am willing to do a piece of art for whomever is willing to take on this request. I hope it is easy to understand and someone is able to male it.

Thank you
~ Taylor
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.