Author Topic: Group Map - Dingo Dimension  (Read 466 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Group Map - Dingo Dimension
« on: April 10, 2015, 04:37:56 pm »

Alrighty, well for the past two/three+ weeks I have been working on a map for one of my groups called 'Howling Dingoes' which was once a roleplay also on the forums. I had my heart set on a setup, plot, theme to the map, roleplay and everything. The process of making the map was a long and somewhat impatient one. I've been meaning to get this group up and running for quite some time but was just waiting on the map to be complete. Which I managed to get finished early hours this-morning.

However, when I tried exporting the map, my game seemed to have crashed. I've tried deleting particles as this has been the problem once before, but I've also tried deleting few things out of the map in order to get it to export. But nothing worked. The map does have meshes in, but they're what gives it the effect and everything else, so I'm not too keen on deleting any more than I already have. I have even went as far as to making the map smaller and moving things around. Still nothing. So, this is preventing me from beginning my group. Therefore, I was wondering if someone could make me a similar map to the one I had been working on. Here are some screenies:

This is what the majority of the map looks like
As you cam see there have been a number of different trees used to give it a more natural/realistic feeling, along with the rocks and plants that have been placed around the map. As few of the screen shots show, I have added both prey and predators to the map, these being; a wolf pack, lone wolves, bears, rabbits, fish and armadillos.

Here we have what the 'village' area looked like.
As you can see there are a number of houses, all having their own livestock such as; pigs, horses, cows, goats, sheep and rabbits. These will allow me to make the plot between human and beast. But also add to the rp. Following on with the houses, you can see all are fully furnished, some being different and some being the same - but also using the PetBedSet mesh, I was able to add beds and foodbowls. Outside of the houses, you'll see a fair sized fenced area which is filled with cages, to hold any dingoes that have been caught. And a near by lake.

And lastly, here is the territory for when a pack is formed.
As you can see, there are several caves set up around the territory, having rocks and plants inside which allow comfort and a place to rest. Also, rocks sit between the sides to allow members to bask in the sun, or to just sit at. The bigger cave holds a further four smaller dens; for the pups and two second in commands. The dominants den has a platform, and plants along with the kill pile. Behind is a large rock structure that has a leg, two small dens sit at the top, these being for the guards. A water source near by, with fish in.
If you wish, you may alter the territory a little, unless having a better setup.

I will really, really appreciate it if someone would be willing to make this map for me. I don't have DA points, but what I can do is offer you a piece of art and/or +floof for you for however long you wish. Whilst this is being made, I will locate the group in FP until the map is complete, so there is no rush.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.