Author Topic: What Goes Through Your Head? Is it Explainable?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
What Goes Through Your Head? Is it Explainable?
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:04:07 am »
So recently, I've been getting the extreme urge to explain what I think of. All the imagination stuck in my head that can go nowhere, I can't really explain it. It's so big, so very huge. I guess I could say, nature, spirit, and everything.
I imagine huge islands with kingdoms from medieval times and nature, dragons flying in the sky. A pink morning and sparkles everywhere in the forest. Auras roaming the world all around, fantasy animals and some animals that my mind made up myself. But most of all, I see a translucent, blue wolf with a blue aura surrounding it. It's looking straight at me, however I am not actually there and it just stares. It's like it's controlling something or imagining by staring into space.

I guess this could explain some of it?: https://youtu.be/_ZbJaCNv7zM

But, what goes through your head? And if so can you explain it briefly?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Echoing harmony

Re: What Goes Through Your Head? Is it Explainable?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:42:06 pm »
Well I have two minds my parents always say. I like to focus on reality and my wildest fantasies. My mind has two sides, a dark stormy side that's full of my depression. And the other side is Auras or snowing, something happy. I guess that explains my imagination. ;D

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 10:35:09 pm »
I'm very a worry person to a depressed one. I first always think what I did recently and get depressed about it. I usually get depressed when think about my mistakes done in the family and me loosing my boyfriend.

When it comes to writing I'm very open.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 04:38:02 pm »
My mind is a shut-up, and tightly sealed book. No one reads it. All my stories are written up there and locked away for future use for myself. I tend to make up my own movies when I am alone or bored. But sometimes, when I feel it is a good time, I release some of those stories onto paper, or cyber paper, for select floofs to read. Such as my adventures with Enoki; that has to be one of the very few times I have actually written proof that my mind is actually working /to a point./ Most other times, when I am not thinking of my dear green floof, I am writing *quiet whispering murmurs not understandable* romances of my "fantasy me" (So to speak I made myself a way cooler me. But who doesn't do that when day dreaming, right?) and my "fantasy me's" romancer (who is non-existent and will not be mentioning. Secret brain diary stuff. Top secret. ;) Yeah, I'm forever alone. I got that.  ::)) Basically my mind is full of stories, most no one will ever read about. I could probably make a killing exposing my super secret stories and making them into a book (with permission of using characters I borrowed from other media and stuff), but yeah, the top secret thing sounds better to me.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 07:46:04 pm »
My mind is a small cavern.
No sign of outside light.
With a crystal palace in the center, and green grass.

But below it, the dirt is red and full of bones.

This is where my imagination mainly goes.
Or when I'm just rejecting reality and shutting myself in.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 10:04:47 pm »

My mind is not a safe place for anyone. What goes on in there...?
Well, lets just say that I am photoshopping a video-game villain's face onto a pair of legs and sketching him terrorizing the protagonists.

But in all seriousness, anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fairly morbid person. I'm somewhat cynical on most topics and something of a taciturn around strangers (in real life), but around friends, I definitely open up more and scary things like the previously stated happen. Did I mention that my Italian teacher is scared that I might have completely lost it?
So no, I'd go with not-explainable.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 01:06:43 am »
Hmm...

I'm bad with words.

I don't think I can explain my mind...:/

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.