Author Topic: The Sentinel Entity Pack - Mapped, active and sited.  (Read 9130 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
The Sentinel Entity Pack - Mapped, active and sited.
« on: June 04, 2015, 07:05:07 pm »

The Sentinel Entity Pack

You've managed to join the pack? Lucky you. Although, there's some things you'd better know, before throwing yourself in to this pack. They're one like no other. Although they're said to be 'warrior' and 'guard' like, this pack also lives up to a different name. The pack has went on through generations, being passed on to the dominants heir when they're unfit or too old. All running it in the same way. And over these years. Nothing has changed.

Despite this pack being known for their good will, and their constant efforts on protecting the forest they've called their home for many years, they're also a force which shouldn't be reckoned with. A large, close knit group, which only accepts the best in to their family. Loyal and protective, they'll stay with you forever. A mighty pack which isn't easy to forget about. A long line of wolves, family, loners coming from far and wide. Only the best, the strongest and the boldest are accepted in to this family pack. However, the stories of their ancestors still live on. And untold stories of the forest, which most are yet to hear.

Despite this packs 'harsh' seeming behaviour, and their apparent bitter ways. They're a group which will stick with your heart. Although not as evil as other packs, and not as kind, they'll grow on you. This pack is no push over, nor are they bullies. They defend in what they believe, fight for what they believe is right, and love what is in their hearts. They're currently ran by Lady Adira, a worthy leader of the pack. Yet to find her lord. Do you chose to run with the pack?

If you're wanting to join this pack, be prepared for maturity, aggression, a wide use of language, and be prepared to put in effort. If you wish to join, feel free to PM me on the site, or go ahead and friend me in game 'sparticles' is my user. GMT timezone.
Also feel free to apply below using our application forms depending on your desired rank.

Member Count: 20+
The group has recently been re-made!

A list of the ranks;

High Tier
Lady Adira & Lord ___    
Beta Female & Beta Male    
Delta Female & Delta Male  
Torturer
Royal Guard

Mid Tier
Hunter
Warrior
Guard
Pup Sitter
Medic
Scout

Low Tier
Elder
Pup
Teen
Omega
Unranked
Prisoner
Loner

All rules must be followed within the pack. If you fail to follow the rules, you will be issued with a warning. If you fail to work with the warning, and gain a further two warnings, I will not hesitate in kicking you from the group and asking you to leave the map.

1} Please respect one another, and don't bully one. This will simply not be tolerated, this is a pet hate of mine. Although, a small bit of humour is allowed.
2} I'd advise those joining to be of a reasonable age group. Violence, gore, relations, swearing and such will be allowed throughout the roleplay, and chat for that matter.
3} Swearing and foul language will be allowed, so therefore make sure you're able to deal with swearing and such before joining. Do not go over the top, and do not try and offend one with what you say.
4} Please, keep personal matters to yourself. This can make others within the roleplay uncomfortable, but also may annoy one, and cause some sort of conflict.
5} Communication between pack members in OOC chat is encouraged. I want all members to feel comfortable within the pack. Humour will be strongly encouraged, as well as helping one another.

There's a mystery which comes with this forest, one which has lived with the packs, and their ancestors for many years. Wolves known as 'beasts', ghosts and poltergeist wonder the forest; both light and dark entities. Some come as a help, where as others cause havoc and devastation for packs. Despite the forest being their safe place and one which they call home, these entities and creatures make this very unbelievable. Now, you must call on your ancestors, maybe they'll help you and maybe they won't

Plots
Forest haunting
Ancestry Summonings - Contact to different eras
Pack monthly gatherings
NEW: Pack Wars

We're also looking for a rival pack, which will take up the last territory on the map. Only accepting a male leader.
Find me In-game at; sparticles or on the site as Lady Adira. I am currently online, so feel free to contact me via game, the site or by email.
Site; http://tyjokforest.boards.net/

Here are some screenies of the map, made and taken from akkura, all credit to this floof;

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:43:08 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: The Sentinel Entity Pack - Mapped, active and sited.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 03:25:24 pm »
Application Form

For a regular rank:
Name:
Species/Breed:
Desired Rank:
In-game Username:
Image/Description:
Roleplay sample:

For a higher rank:
Name:
Species/Breed:
Desired Rank:
Personality:
Backstory::
Injuries/Mutations/etc:
In-game Username:
Image/Description:
Relatives/Family:
RP Sample:
Other:

Feel free to post an application below to find out whether you're accepted or not. Or you may contact me in-game or on the site. Higher ranks may be given, but I will be choosing them carefully and will be looking for active members to play the role of a higher rank.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:17:38 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:50:40 pm »

~Bump~
DA Account

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 03:58:49 am »
Sounds nice, although I would like to see the map :)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 03:34:02 pm »

I shall get some screenies, I believe akkura has has already added some too, since this is a private version of the warrior cats map.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 01:57:33 pm »

~Bump~
DA Account

Offline Teagan-OBrien

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 06:11:42 pm »
Name: Aurora
Species/Breed: Gray Wolf
Desired Rank: Scout
In-game Username: Teagan-OBrien
Image/Description:
Roleplay sample: Aurora sniffed a nearby flower in curiosity. Its petals were a vibrant shade of red, its leaves and stem a lively green. She had found her eyes drawn to the flowers beauty and noted that the sun's rays only seemed to enhance it. The flower's scent was just as exquisite as its outward appearance. Aurora smiled, loving the way that something as simple as a flower brought her such joy. Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, Aurora let out a rather forceful sneeze. She paused, startled by the noise, and blinked twice. Apparently, she had an allergy to pollen.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 06:16:14 pm »

Aurora seems like a lovely character, you're accepted. Feel free to visit our site, create an account and have a look around. I'll be free within the next 2 hours or so and would be more than happy to meet up in game and show you around the map and such.
DA Account

Offline Teagan-OBrien

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 06:18:48 pm »
Awesome. I do however have some plans around 2, so I wont be back on until around 3. But I'll check out the site and download the map :)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 06:22:16 pm »

That's perfectly fine, feel free to add me in-game and/or pm me on the site once you're back online.
DA Account