Author Topic: "Stupid" Moments In-Game  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
"Stupid" Moments In-Game
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:27:37 pm »
No, not when you have a moment when you feel like a moron for now knowing something.

First off, let me answer what's probably your first question:
A stupid moment, in this context, means something you did wrong i.e. Powerplay when you usually avoid such things, don't notice, and only notice when someone you're roleplaying with (or doing something like that with) tells you. Other things work too.
Usually, with stupid moments, you'll either not notice until someone points it out, or you'll remember it and then later realize: crap i did that wrong why did nobody point that out.
When reacting to a stupid moment, usually you will end up feeling shame if it was powerplaying in a literate roleplay.

So that's what a stupid moment is. They can apply elsewhere too, etc. etc. etc..

This post is mostly for talking about any stupid moments you or another person have experienced, but don't point and laugh... It's impolite.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: "Stupid" Moments In-Game
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 09:48:26 pm »
Well as a compulsive typo typer myself it is quite hard for me to remember a single moment of embarrassment...
But I do remember one day my younger brother decided to play FH with me for a bit and after a while of goofing around the maps we wounded up at Fluorite where a couple of the moderators were and he began to buttswing pretty close to their faces... Oh god I just remember saying 'sorry' a lot and running away
*covers face*
As soon as I saw him swinging dat booty

NO NO NO STAHP
Eeeeee.. That's what I get for not making him read the rules though.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:53:17 pm by Queen- »

Offline Fearlesswolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 01:13:18 pm »
Its hard to pick out one mistake o3o.

But, there is one I should share as I am still embarassed about it. (It was recent) So, I was Roleplayong as Scar not too long ago and honestly I dont know what happened. I started typing around 4_5 sentences (its not like me) and instead of putting Scar into it, I added Avalon. It was just awkward.

Then of course, theres those typo fails; I've hard too many and wont point them all pit owo
In-Game Username - Fearlesswolf
"Forgiveness comes easy to those with an open heart; does that mean they'll forget? Oh no. They never will."

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 01:36:22 pm »
You are looking at the Queen of mistakes.

Ah, I have made many.

Typos.... Chatting gone to fighting....
Roleplaying and using the wrong naaaame....
Misreading someone's post and getting confused and then confusing them....

there are too many so let's just leave it at that.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 04:11:05 pm »
Ah, these mistakes.
I've seen the chat move too quickly for my eyes- A few times, I'll be directing my attention to one person, while I end up calling them someone else in the chat's name. I ended up saying "goodbye" to the wrong person. xD I'm getting better at it though.

Sometimes I'll get all of these ideas in my head, and I can't stop typing. So I'll post a sentence or two, and everyone think's I'm done speaking at the moment, but then I'll pipe back up. A friend has mentioned this to me before, so I've been more cautious lately. I'm not usually one for constant, non-stop chatting, which doesn't really make much sense as to why exactly I do this. 

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 05:44:57 pm »
The moment you realize, you get power-played by a horse when you are a cougar. It's real embarrassing xD Also typos....

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 10:36:21 pm »
One mistake I am guilty of like all the time is accidentally forgetting that my characters are blind, mute, etc.

Clicking on someone trying to read their bio and then running towards them.

Whispering someone about if they wanted to be Nuka (I was playing as Scar) and accidentally sending it to the wrong person. I was so embarrassed I logged off right away.

Spelling rogue as rouge and demanding that I was right. The thing is a group was very rudely following and yelling at me and my friends that we were idiots and wrong, but I still shouldn't have claimed I was right.

I have a huge collection of times I made mistakes xD

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 02:14:58 am »

Clicking on someone trying to read their bio and then running towards them.

You're not the only one, my friend. This makes up almost all the moving that my characters do.

But back in my newbie days, I would go around as a majestic glitter monster lion thing and try to eat TLK cubs.

There's more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Brutus2010

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Is it cold out here? Or is it just me..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 10:21:17 pm »
Everyone always says in the game that lions are always noobs, I have a few Lion char's that are just used for Rp's and such. But sometimes I would go around as a random neon green or blue lion or wolf and troll the MC's and Adoption Centers, Lol ^-^
~There are many things that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart~