Author Topic: A New Feral Heart? (rumor?)  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Story
A New Feral Heart? (rumor?)
« on: July 13, 2015, 02:19:18 am »
So, I have been told about a new version of feral heart, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do any of you know anything about this?
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: A New Feral Heart? (rumor?)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 03:03:44 am »
A new version of Feral-Heart? Where did ye' hear about this? I don't believe there is a new version anywhere out there, though what do I know. It must be something else they're talking about- a game similar to Feral-Heart perhaps?

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Story
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:06:56 am »
I found a download called fearl heart two, maybe they were thinking about that. I bet they were.
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!

Offline FizzyPaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 06:15:58 am »
What is this FH Two that you speak of...?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 06:19:43 am »
Hello, Goldroses! Unfortunately, there has not been a Feralheart update for a few years, therefore any claims of an updated Feralheart are basically rumors that have been floating around. All official Feralheart downloads are contained within the downloads section of this forum, and Feralheart downloads supported elsewhere are unofficial. Be cautious when downloading an unofficial Feralheart .exe from another site since it may contain malware and other malicious software that could potentially harm your computer.

Along with those claims, note that Feralheart is currently not updatable due to the staff not having access to the game's source code, which is vital for true game updates.

Everyone is free to take a peek at the news and updates board which can be found here for official information regarding official updates.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 10:42:10 am »
Hey floof, I think I understand you. You got us all confused xD. Actually there is another version of feralheart called 'Feralheart+', maybe that is what the people told you mean. I don't have the other version, but i'll try finding it for you. :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 12:52:32 pm »
Indeed as Rita pointed out.

You're probably just confusing this with Feral Heart+ and Feral Heart HD. There is no Feral Heart sequel or newer game. Take note of the warning AlphaEclipse gave you as well. People spread a lot of rumors so don't buy into it or you might end up just downloading something harmful into your computer.

Locking topic since it's been discussed and cleared.