Author Topic: How was your FH Movie Night?  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
How was your FH Movie Night?
« on: July 12, 2015, 10:54:23 am »
Title says it all. Did you have fun? Were you able to get into the cinema map, or the stream? Did all your friends come, or no? Tell me everything!

For me, being my first movie night, was absolutely amazing. Although I didn't see any of my friends there, it was still great fun (despite some complications in the stream chat) I think half of the streamers cried, and it was great to see first-timer watchers of the movie to experience with the community too.

I loved it, and I cant wait for bee movie to be shown for the next movie night!

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: How was your FH Movie Night?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 11:02:39 am »
I came in a bit late /thats what i get for falling asleep at 6:00 in the morning ahah/ but I enjoyed it! I like coming to just hang out in the map with friends but I eventually actually went and watched the livestream. Ugh HTTYD2 gives me feels every time like I don't ever cry at movies but I have to admit, that movie got me xD

The stream lagged out a few times, but it was fun just watching the chat and participating in the post-movie dance on the stage. I am really bad at talking to people in-game so I mostly stayed quiet and commented on the cuteness of the dragons once in a while.

I'm looking forward to the next movie night, whenever one is planned! It's always fun going to the Movie Nights <3

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 01:24:05 pm »
I had a great time to be honest!
Before the movie started I chatted with some people with the name of SU characters in the livestream chat. We also began chatting to everyone in the FH chat mainly, the movie soon started and we were all really excited.

Like Turtlex said the stream lagged out a few times but it was really fun! We talked about ships, spoke about dragons, and other subjects. I cried a few times but cried a lot when it came to the one big emotional part, I grabbed a pillow and hugged it then laughed that I was crying.

But I really can't wait for the next one! This was probably the best one yet.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 01:34:27 pm »
I actually forgot when it started so I missed it.

Talking to people in another continent makes you forget a loooot of things.
Though I hope everyone had fun with it.

The next one will probably be easier for me to attend.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 03:13:19 pm »
I enjoyed it very much.
Though I couldn't stay for the post-movie derping, it was still enjoyable hanging out for a while. Movies like that never fail to entertain me.
Hopefully everyone else had as much fun as I did.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »
I had a great time at the movies.

I got around to chatting with a few people, and of course, the movie itself was very enjoyable to watch. I saw quite a few members there, too. ;) I know a few people commented on the lagging livestream, but this time was surprisingly much less laggy than the first movie night that I've been to.

And of course, the music and derping after the movie was great. c: Can't wait for the next one.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 05:03:14 pm »
Ahh, we had so much fun streaming the movie and music for you guys. Some of us didn't get out of there until 2 or 3 hours after the movie ended, but it seems like most people had a ball. Y'all were great, and it's wonderful to hear so many of you had fun. Here's to many more movie nights, yeah~? ^^
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 07:10:16 pm »
I haven't been to one of these in such a long time and it felt wonderful being able to attend again. I had a great time despite the fact I hadn't spoken very much, though I was able to catch up with a few floofs I had met a long while ago. That was fun, and the movie was amazing.

I hope to come to many more in the future.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 02:17:07 pm »
I really enjoyed my time with you all but also watching the movie. Given how long it had been since we had these it really makes the feeling of being with you all so much more special. It was very fun to cozy up and dance around. I really liked being able to see familiar forum faces around in game too ;) Overall I'd say I had a marvelous time even if I had to go afk a few times with house cleaning etc lol. I look forward to more Movie Nights with you all.