Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45423 times)

Shellz

Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2011, 12:49:00 am »
I hate it when an OC charrie idea is stolen. I'll just put my OC's description up here, but it's pretty much (c) to me, lol. Decca is a plant/wolf/___ creature. Now, go /try/ making something original. I can think up 100 dfifferent oc things. If I can, you can, too.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:30 am »
XD i have a story for my personal characters im writing, sukira, raven and dina
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2011, 02:50:09 am »
Technically you shouldn't go seeking out and then literally bashing players in game just because they have "taken" your name. Names aren't copyrighted to anyone to begin with.
If they take your whole character concept/markings/personality/backstory then yeah do something about it, but not if they simply "take" "your" name.
I've seen a few people with the name 'Ren' but I don't go seeking them out and ordering them to change it.

Shellz

« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2011, 03:33:34 am »
Technically you shouldn't go seeking out and then literally bashing players in game just because they have "taken" your name. Names aren't copyrighted to anyone to begin with.
If they take your whole character concept/markings/personality/backstory then yeah do something about it, but not if they simply "take" "your" name.
I've seen a few people with the name 'Ren' but I don't go seeking them out and ordering them to change it.
I mean the whole idea. Backstory,  name, what they do, ect. Name? -- Can't care less. Please read what I'm saying instead of assuming it's just a name-stealing issue.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2011, 03:35:20 am »
they took the name of the character, background story, and markings >.>
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2011, 03:42:40 am »
Oh D: then yeah if they're outright copying EVERYTHING then you have a right to say "Excuse me, that's my character you're copying". I think it's reportable too, if you screenie and PM the mods/admins.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2011, 04:13:12 am »
I mean the whole idea. Backstory,  name, what they do, ect. Name? -- Can't care less. Please read what I'm saying instead of assuming it's just a name-stealing issue.

I just want to point out... Draak was talking to Sukira...

And Sukira you didn't make it clear at all  that you were talking about the whole shebang... You just said that they stole your name. Next time it might be wise to clarify that XD So people don't get the wrong idea.

I hope no ne steals Kyugima... It may not seem like it but it is an entirely made up word XD And if I see people stealing it I would be so upset. The name Kyugima is the only name I use on teh internet mostly, and I don't like the idea of people using it and giving me a bad image... I like having a name that no one else would be using to represent me on the net.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2011, 11:52:50 pm »
Yes! My Own character Kalen and My friend's character  Soul (Kalen and soul are siblings xD) and we have recently seen our clones running around fh. Same looks, same personalities, same Names (Anyone can have the names just not everything else!). We have had those characters even before fh came to be. Kalen and soul have there own website, comic and even fb pages. Yes we have reported the people. Character copying just shows that the people have no creativity and are so low they take other peoples own creations.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2011, 01:02:37 am »
My complaint is. This. One time I was sitting in Ficho with a couple friends, I was on my Yellow Fang (Warrior Cat) character and someone walked in. This is what they said "Yellowfang, I have a WAY better Yellowfang than you, BRB." and never returned, in shorter terms a jerk came in, called my character horrible, and left so I wouldn't block/report them or something?

OR when I was roleplaying with my friend in FH+ and THREE people came in, one sat on top of us, another stalked us, and one asked me for blood....Awkward?

I love to complain! Is what I do!

OH! One more thing. I was roleplaying with a pack and out of nowhere a cougar came up an is all like "slashes throat." and when we tried to fight back he's like "You can't hurt me." I said "Isn't that powerplaying or godmoding?" And he said "Shut up, bi***es." and left.

=_=

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! One more! I was rping again, sitting with my friend, and I turn on local and a random person just out of nowhere (they weren't hurt, sick, etc.) just says "-breathing stops dead-"
First of all, roleplay better, use punctuation, and a wolf can;t just 'die' without being old, sick, or injured, right?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 01:23:05 am by ??????? »

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2011, 02:54:18 am »
This is a great rant thread I may rant about something :P just to let you know if there is any Raper rants I hate rapers >_<