Author Topic: Cannea  (Read 3253 times)

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cannea
« on: February 10, 2016, 03:35:16 am »
 Canneas' take the form of wolves, yet having angel blood, wolf's blood, and their markings show their power. These wolves are usually stronger than a alpha male, being a female Cannea, you are of higher ranking than the males of the group. Female Cannea colors are: White stripe markings, black pelted, and their muzzle is mainly white. In rare cases females'  be tan, bear black markings, and have a dark muzzle; mainly having a red tan-ish mane to show strength. Male colors are; Black spot markings, dark brown or dark grey pelted, and their muzzle is always a black color. Some Cannea are silent, mainly if something had happened to them in past or present; One of the first Cannea pups, Harlyn, has been proven silent. Most call this a 'denalet', in a way of saying 'not able' in a part. These wolves are about as rare as a human touching the sun and living, having only about one Cannea with a heart beat. There is a pack called 'Cannea Lealta' which has been created for Caneas' and normal wolves as well (being created!). We are looking for an alpha, beta, delta, gamma, sigma, ect. If you want to join, yet think the spot's filled up... Trust me; I always update. Just comment about your wolf, the rank you would like to own, and send a request to the pack in-game. Have just a comment, or would like to say you are the most powerful Cannea, in which before you start all that screaming... I would like you to know all Canneas' are the same in strength, all but the alpha male; Whom would be the strongest. Please don't copy Canneas', for this is the one place they have been written about. Not trying to be mean in what I said at the bottom, if you would like to join as I said before, say: Gender, Rank, Age, Bio, and Siblings. Anyway, plz join as a Cannea if possible! ^^
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:21:50 am by Sachi »
It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Cannea
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 07:07:55 am »
Interesting, I'd love to see some peeps running around as one! Good job!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 03:18:03 am »
Ok, thx for the comment, feel free to make a Cannea as a char! ^^
It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 03:21:06 am »
Ohhh, interesting. I wish you luck in getting your group up and running, as well. I hope to see the Cannea running around when I'm finally back on, haha.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 02:24:22 pm »
thanks! My sister and I are working on getting it up. I hope some people try to join! :P

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 09:27:12 pm »
Oooo .... Another Interesting Creature Being Born.
Very Interested In The Canneas , Hope To See Them Running Around Soon ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Preach

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
What a creative name. This species sounds interesting. C: Thanks for sharing.

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 11:36:41 pm »
Um, hey again. The pack's done, just need other wolves to join! You may have 2 characters! Also, lions will be able to join with a rank! My sister wanted to let wolves and lions into the pack, mainly for protection and it's not really cool to have a pack for just one kind of animal.
I've been in and out of packs, and I hate seeing people ask to join, then get refused because of what they are. But I am sticking to my word, there are no neon's allowed. Again, 'Cannea Lealta' is letting wolves and lions join. Still, no sparkle tards, no 'I am the strongest!' (If so you might be ranked down, only if you want to leave you leave the pack/clan), presets are always allowed (no duh.), and you must follow the alpha's rule. If told to guard, you must. Keep in mind; I don't like being alpha, so my rank is CxLxP (A pup). As always right now, all ranks are open for taking; but to be an alpha you must be able to solve problems. My sister and I will always be looking at requests, so if you don't get accepted just give me a while. You know, high school drama between girls, that stuff! If i'm not on I might be in a little bit. Oh, and the credit for the name 'Cannea' goes to cherrywolf2799. Anyways, I'm going to see if I can get people to join! Byeee!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:39:22 pm by Sachi »