Author Topic: Better watch out. I gotta bio now!  (Read 1944 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Better watch out. I gotta bio now!
« on: April 02, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »
Welcome to my messy, boring bio! Enjoy your stay! ^^

A bit about meh!
>>My real name is Shelby, but I am known around the FH community and to most of my internet friends as Azura. I'm also called Azzy and Dingus.
>>My birthday is July 28th, and I will be 21 years old. So I'm an oldie around here. xD
>>I am very easygoing, and sometimes tend to be really hyper and weird. I do have a short fuse too, but I try not to bring any anger online, as I use FH and Skype to escape the things IRL that make me mad. I love helping people out and I am very ambitious.
>>Recently, I have thought about getting involved in the Furry community. A friend showed me just how amazing it is to be one, and I am interested in seeing about getting into it.
>>Things I like to do consist of playing on the computer, Skyping my friends, reading, drawing, and watching video's on YouTube(I usually watch anything with people being stupid and getting themselves hurt, vines, the occasional Let's Play, Alonzo Lerone, and HowtoBasic)
>>Favorite drinks are Sweet Tea, Chocolate Milk, and Diet Mtn. Dew
>>Favorite foods are anything meat related. Fish and Beef coming in first, pork being a close second, and chicken coming in last. I also like sweets, but don't eat them often due to sensitive teeth, and the fact that I'm fat. And peaches. My friend Preach reminded me of that! xD
>>Favorite animals are Cats, foxes, wolves, and rats.
>>Speaking of animals, I have two cats(A calico named Zoey, and a tabby named Ramsey) A rat named Chester, a few fish, A horse named Whiskey(My dad is making me get rid of him though.) and a cow named Katie that I raised on a bottle.(She is 4 years old now, weighs about 1500 pounds, and loves Diet Mtn. Dew and sour strings) she also had a calf named Violet last August, and is pregnant with her 4th calf now. Her first calf was sold, and she miscarried her second(that was a sad day)
>>As you can tell, I live on a farm. In Missouri. Yay me!

Picture time!
>>Some pictures of me when I went to San Antonio Last year for Pax South!(It was my first time going to a con, and riding a plane. IT was great! I also got to meet Markiplier! xD)

Here is a picture of Katie with Violet when she was about 12 hours old!

>>I'm thinking that is about it. Keep in mind, that this may be updated every once in awhile. And if I missed anything, feel free to ask questions. xD
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:54:14 am by ArcticGalaxy »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Better watch out. I gotta bio now!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 12:03:18 am »
Before I talk ab bio .... First I must say , "YOU GOT TO MEET MARKIPLIER O: So jelly e3e"
*Clears Throat* Anyways...
Your bio is awesome , It was great getting to know you a bit more , Your sunglasses are beaut and so are you m'dear ? I love the pictures of le cows , I would snuggle them & you live on a farm? That's amazing c:

If you ever update this , I can't wait to learn even more about you. Thanks for sharing this ?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 12:21:18 am »
Yush, Katie would let you snuggle her. She loves it.

And I really hope I something interesting happens so I can. My life is rather boring right now. xD

And thanks for the compliments. xD I honestly don't think I'm that pretty, but I'm glad other people do. xD

Preach

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 12:36:23 am »
YOU GOT TO MEET Markiplier! AHHHH!!

I was so exicted to read your bio! <3 i can say we are very much the same...alot! <3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 12:43:37 am »
We are very much alike! I could tell just from Skyping each other. xD

Preach

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 12:51:18 am »
You forgot to put that you like peaches. Don't forget about the peaches!!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 12:52:38 am »
*Gasps* OMG I DID!!!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12