Author Topic: Acting  (Read 2608 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Acting
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:48:20 am »
Acting
Have you ever been interested in acting and/or becoming a celebrity known for acting? How do you feels towards acting? Would you ever consider it?

These are just a few questions to think of when talking about my current topic...
A C T I N G

Have you ever done some sort of acting or want to? Do you think you ever would at some point?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:34:15 am by Saihara »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Acting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 01:03:07 am »
I've always wanted to be an actress. It just looks like something that would give my life meaning tbh. And honestly, I can see myself becoming famous at some point in my life.

Offline Sucie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • koeya
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 01:03:22 am »
The only acting I have ever done was for my Drama class in Junior High. I absolutely LOVED it though, & if I didn't have such horrible stage fright, I probably would have pursued it a bit more! I would definitely recommend it if it interests you. Not only is it a wonderful experience, but you get to meet amazing people who have similar passions. ;)

If I could do it again, I would probably have pursued it a bit more than what I did. I don't think I was particularly extraordinary, but you never know! Just trying your best typically gets you places. :D
"I am a lost boy, from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan."

Preach

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 02:28:04 am »
I am currently classes but it's not really for acting. We do fun activities that based on acting, but it's not fully acting. Just recently we had to do a mock trail and remember our lines; other wasn't easy...especially me having terrible memory. Not only that, I feel like I have anxiety when I'm in front a group. Acting was dream but I'm not best to do the things that I see on TV. For example, smoking. There's no such thing as fake smoking. They're actually smoking. Even my teacher said so - trust me, he's an actor. Another example, the adult content. I don't believe people when they say they use body suits. Theres  no such thing. The way I see it...it's two people with no clothes.

On TV and the way people try to make everything fake, I find it realistic. There's no such thing as fake smoking, no such thing as body such. They are probably real. However, like pregnancy and stuff, those are understandable...the rest I have my worries. Acting can be fun but it can make few go crazy. Especially if they actors or actress are required to certain things, for that certain role.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:41:29 am »
I never really thought about getting into acting... Cause I want to be a vet and help out the homeless when I'm older.

But I always liked acting out random moment from videogames/anime/shows, or just acting out random fanfiction things I think of lol (I call it 'fan-thinkings').

Acting sounds like a fun side hobby, just not something I want to dedicate myself to. I'm best at body-acting than voice-acting, heh.

If anyone asks me to act in something, I'd be happy to oblige though.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 06:11:10 am »
Heck no I would be the worst actor / voice actor ever. I can never take myself very seriously. I envy people who do act tho, they have alot of courage. I'm more of the person who will animate FOR the actors.
Really preforming infront of people is a struggle for me, even presenting a graphic design pitch idea...the imagin them in there underwear only helps so much.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 06:38:43 am »
I still have a dream to be an actress, but sadly I'm just not very good at it so I just stick to my horse riding and improve on that. As much as I continue to dream about it, I won't ever make it haha.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 06:46:29 am »
I still have a dream to be an actress, but sadly I'm just not very good at it so I just stick to my horse riding and improve on that. As much as I continue to dream about it, I won't ever make it haha.
I say if you have a passion for it and the drive to really go for it, anything is possible. Plus nothing wrong with just doing it as just a hobby. -pats ur face-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 02:42:12 pm »
I've mainly done acting on a Stage for Drama, and have been considering going into voice acting.

I don't... Really want to become known for it though, to be quite honest.
It's just something fun that I like to do because you have to do so much to get into your role, and you have to actually speak like a human being, and exaggerate things about the character to get the point across.
It's really fun.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »
Someday, I've actually thought more about making a movie or voice acting rather than acting. Maybe even just simply go with writing, since writing seems to be sort of like acting - And I like doing personalities like that. (Although, it seems like in the stuff I write, I can choose what the personality is, unlike being an actor most of the time. XI)

I've never really had much experience with acting, other than my siblings testing me and my parents wanting me to do something like that when I was younger. I wanted to try to voice act, too, at some point but I kinda quit it since I wasn't sure if I should, for a couple of reasons.