Author Topic: The Chester Cheese Wolf  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
The Chester Cheese Wolf
« on: April 30, 2016, 04:25:15 am »
This is my first post, so if it isn't the best it is the more you know! x3                                        The Chester CheeseWolf
The chester cheese wolf was a project Dr.Chester (From PvZ GW1) that he worked on, it was hard, but he sent a party to get cheesy goop from the Chester Chomper (Also from PvZGW1 x3) to help with his project, in the end, 3 out of 5 died, 2 becasue they didn't have enough brains to support them, and the other was eaten. But strangely, Dr.Chester put it in the Chest Cheese Wolf's BLOOD. (I know so weird x3) The Chester Cheetah Blood in the experiment made the eyes black like sunglasses (Full Orb) the markings (Tiger on Tail,Head,Body) are  255; 255; 0; and the Mane (Males is Flame or Backward Mohawk, Females is Side) In some Rare cases the stripes are black! (Manes are either Orange,Yellow,Dark Yellow or Black) The pelt was either a light or dark yellow, the underpelt was either white or light tan.

If you have Questions for any other looks, ask me!  (Items are allowed, but if items then give the char Sunglasses.) Also if you like you could make a FELINE version if you want, it is not my choice for your chars, it is YOUR desicison.
Male=
Female=
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:10:38 am by KaleiT »
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: The Chester Cheese Wolf
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 05:04:06 am »
Oo I like this o;
Is there a way to get a screenshot of what the character looks like? c: You don't have to of course, but I can't wait to see these species running around someplace.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 05:07:08 am »
I would love to see this! And now I want Cheetos....

Preach

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 05:07:59 am »
I automatically thought of cheesecake when I saw this. Omg...we must see some screenshots.

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 05:11:18 am »
I have not tested the looks In-Game because im just Lazy and i just got Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 And it is the weekend x3 If it looks bad in-game i will allow you to blame me XD and these are my first posts (My other one is Reign of the plants x3) So i have not seen how to put in Screenies i do take alot of them though xD
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 05:12:20 am »
I have just found out how to post today, so im going to go see the guide for sceenshots.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 05:26:29 am »
To take a screenshot in game, just press your PrtSc button. When you want to put them on the forums, just upload your picture to a site such as Tinypic, Photobucket, or Imgur and then take the link and when you go to post, the code should be like this "[img*]LINK HERE[*/img] (Take the *'s out though)

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 06:01:20 am »
Finally Got it x3 I did the Peashooter, have to do the rest xD the pictures is on Cheese Wolf Part 2 (Pictures)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 06:07:36 am »
Saw the screenshots and the characters look epic B3 Lovely Job ~!
But , you could've updated this thread with the pictures so you don't have to make a new one ( prevents the clutter ). Something to think about for the future as a little heads up ^^; ( Not trying to sound bossy ).
But again, very lovely ?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 08:27:16 pm »
Thank you :3 and i promise to do that next time xD