Author Topic: The Sub spectra ~ Screenshots included  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
The Sub spectra ~ Screenshots included
« on: May 18, 2016, 03:18:53 am »
This may be weird, but I entirely made it up if not then just go on down the line and enjoy!  ;DTHE SUB SPECTRA~~
                                                      C O N T EN T S ~
                                                     1. Introduction
                                                     2. Appearances
                                                     3. Behaviors
                                                     4. The start of the Species
                                                     5. Diet
                                                     6. Screenies
 I n t r o d u c t i o n ~

The Sub spectra is a type of felidae family and has prides like lions do. Sub spectra s are not endangered, but are hard to find so it is like they are endangered in a way for finding the felidae.

Appearances ~
Male Height - 2.8-3.6 (Maybe the size of a wolf male)
Female height - 2.5-3.0 (Smaller than a wolf, maybe coyote size)

Male Weight - 70 lbs. - 88 lbs.
Female Weight - 64 lbs. - 77 lbs.

the Sub spectra can be a light tan,piebald,albino,gray,light brown,brown, or be black. A Sub spectra has stripes,streaks,spots or rosette (jaguar) markings. An albino Sub spectra has no markings, in rare cases they do, but it is uncommon for them to be albino with many health concerns and very weak immune systems. A Sub spectra has caracal-like ears and have noses which can range in these colors: Black,dark gray,pink,white or light brown, it is rare for Sub spectra s to have dark gray or light brown noses, but they have happened in a couple Sub spectra s before. Sub spectra s can have long pointed and bobbed tails but usually come with bobbed tails for is it that it is rare for them to have long pointed tails and it is also rare for them to have gray eyes. The Sub spectra can have gray,pink,amber,blue,green,orange or purple eyes and have long bodies similar to a caracal's and an ocelot's form of their bodies, they are muscular with skinny legs, and fat tails.

Behaviors ~
Sub spectra s usually live in clans or prides like lions and other species of felidae Sub spectra s are able to have the following:
Aggressive,Friendly,Loyal,trustworthy,Untrustworthy,Playful,Energetic,Curious and Neutral. Sub spectra Leaders are usually trustworthy,friendly and maybe aggressive, but are protective for their pride or clan. An Omega equal are usually playful,submissive,curious,loyal and friendly most of the time and can be shy along with it and fearful.

The Start of the species ~
Sub spectra s can be found in the following places: North America,Europe,Mongolia,Japan,Indonesia,Madagascar and are found in Tasmania. The breed started in Europe,Madagascar and Tasmania and eventually spread more over the globe.

Diet ~
Sub spectra s like most felines are carnivores, Sub spectra s usually hunt the following animals/prey:
Qouls,Eggs,Flying squirrels,Rabbits,Voles and birds.

SCREENSHOTS :3 ~
The moment you have been waiting for, SCREENSHOTS! here will be some examples of the Sub spectra:

If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

ArcticGalaxy

Re: The Sub spectra ~ Screenshots included
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 03:25:24 am »
These are very nice fluff! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 03:26:43 am »
Hope to see some running around. These are pretty cool.
Very informative too. Well done c;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 03:28:44 am »
It was kind of hard to make the characters with details of the page, I wasn't going to make 3 because tinypic is just trying to get me off but will fail x3
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 11:22:16 am »
Love this species! Hope to see some of these in game! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.