Author Topic: Silver-Eyed Singler  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
Silver-Eyed Singler
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:17:51 am »
Contents: 1.Intro 2.Behavior 3.Looks 4.Families 5.Screenshots
1 - Introduction I
The Silver-Eyed Singler has been around for 3,005 years now, and are the smallest species of Singler, the Silver-Eyes, unlike Red-Eyes, have instinct and don't need to be taught how to Fight or Swim. In fact, the Silver-Eyes usually spend their time nearby the water like ponds,lakes,rivers and brooks. A Long time ago, A Silver-Eye (The first of it's species) had to have kids with the No-Eyes which have been around for a Billion years! Anyways, The Silver-Eye's children ended up having Silver colored or gray colored eyes.
2 - Behavior II
Silver-Eyes leave their family after 7 weeks of their birth to survive for a year and then start their own pack, Silver-Eyes are very friendly,Welcoming and kind until you become a threat. They are protective of pack mates and are the most in numbers of any Singler in the world. Silver-Eyes are also very Playful and play many times together and like to play with snow or with water.
3 - Looks III
Silver-Eyes of course, have Silver or gray eyes, although gray eyes are very rare, they can still have them and they can come in up to 3 colors and can have spots,streaks or stripes on their bodies,tails or heads. Silvers come in the following colors:
-Dark Gray : Marks = Black,Light Gray or White
-Albino : Marks = Black or Dark Gray
-Black : Marks = White,Gray,Light Gray, or Dark Gray
4 - Families
Many things happen in Silver-Eye Families, sometimes the pups leave at a young age, or they leave at a normal age. Most times they stay and help raise the next litter of pups their parents will have and stay longer until they are 3 years old and then they leave to form their own packs, find their own mates and live their lives regularly.
5 - SCREENSHOTS :3
These are Examples of a Silver-Eye

If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Silver-Eyed Singler
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:25:03 am »
Ohhhhh my goooosh. They are freaking amazing!!!! :o

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid