Author Topic: Theso Bears (Or the Honey Bear)  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
Theso Bears (Or the Honey Bear)
« on: May 19, 2016, 11:46:51 pm »
C O N T E N T S~
1. Intro
2. Looks
3. Behaves
4. Screenshots

I [Intro]
The Theso Bear, or as some people call it; The Honey Bear The reason they call this bear the Honey bear ISN'T Just because they are honey colored with darker markings, it is because it is the ONLY bear that is friendly and sweet like Honey. They males weigh about 145 lbs - 160 lbs and the females weigh from 130 lbs - 155 lbs but females can weigh 156 pounds when pregnant and at 155 pounds with no cub inside of them.
II [Looks]
The Honey bear (as it said earlier) can be a bright honey color or a darker honey color and has either darker or brighter markings and have usually small markings or no markings at all. Usually, they have honey around their mouth because they feast on honey and other components later on.
III [Behaves]
The Honey Bear are very kind to any and don't fight for females or males and are kind to each other or find a different bear to have cubs with unless the other bear dies or is giving up on the female. They eat the following:
Common-Honey,Carrion(Dead carcass),Berries,Fruit
Uncommon-Elk,Deer,Rabbit,Carrots,Spinach
Almost Rare-Coconuts,Almonds,Peanuts,Geese
Rare-Beaver,Duck,Squirrel,Coyotes,Pine needles
Another nickname for the Honey bear is the Vegan Bear because it is usually seen eating things they didn't hunt on their own, as said earlier, the Theso bear is nice,kind,clever and they are also very social, Even with Humans! They can be a pet even though they are a couple inches shorter than the black bear and twice as strong as one.
SCREENIES
Here is an example of the Theso/Honey/Vegan bear!
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Theso Bears (Or the Honey Bear)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 11:48:54 pm »
Yet another nice species! Good job! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid