Author Topic: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature  (Read 9083 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 02:43:02 am »

You're accepted!
We cans tart if you guys would like?
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 03:06:24 am »
Thank ye!
And I'm down for whenever!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 03:14:05 am »

Would you like to go first or shall I?
DA Account

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 03:24:05 am »
You can go first if ye want.

nya

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 04:18:09 am »

Makenna

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game."

The large damsel had been sleeping within a relatively large block of flats which more than likely once belongs to humans - the leaf covered furniture surely indicated this. A place which she had resided in and called her home for several nights now, somewhere which was safer than the streets, though, you couldn't always be too sure in this place anymore. With humans no longer being around to destroy what forests and wilderness we have left, it seemed both plants and animals were blossoming;  more wild animals venturing around, the plants even seemed to have taken over the cities - not, not looking like a city of brick, though, it now appeared a city of leaves, branches, water - despite the major changes, everything still looked beautiful within the abandoned city. Unlike previous days, today there seemed to be a storm brewing. The sky, it had that darkened colour which it usually had when a storm was on its way, the way each single cloud was packed together in the sky. And that smell, that one smell which always lingered before a storm came.

Jowls parted widely, a deep yawn following - Makenna had finally woke. Tongue being lapped at her dry snout, the mutt found herself sprawled across a bet of leaves. Literally. Brows would instantly furrow as the large canine hoisted her large frame off of the relatively soft surface, leaning forth and leaping off - paws hitting the now grass covered flooring with a light thud. Shaking any debris off of her thick coat, the dame would then slowly make her way out of the building. With her years of being here, and what she had heard, Makenna was able to know the times in which the mutants came out to hunt; at night. And therefore she knew not to come out at such times. Though, early in the morning was also the best time to catch some food, and throughout the day was good for exploring.  Something which the lass may do today. Making her way out of the building which consisted of many floors and many stairs, she finally made it.

As the damsel made her way on to the streets, the pads of her paws moving off of the soft, grassy surface on to that of the small amounts of concrete which now covered the pavements. Brows furrowed, Makenna would take a few strides forward, before stopping for a moment, glancing around. As it usually did early in the morning, the streets looked empty - no one, nothing crossing her line of sight. With a roll of broad shoulders, the Husky mix began slowly making her way down the street, tail swaying behind her gently as a cold breeze blew through the street - nipping at the more exposed areas of her body. With a low grunt of annoyance, she'd shake her head. Broad paws gently beating at the ground as she continued to walk at a relatively slow pace, she'd often glance around the street to see what was going on around her - nothing as usual, but the scenery was still rather nice. Though, she'd soon come to a halt as her paws hit the freezing cold liquid below. Lifting her head, she'd glance at the large pool which separated her from the other side of the road - her head nodding. Walking slightly to her left, she'd bend her hind legs and then push herself off of the ground, leaping from one car to another, before her paws finally hit dry land once more. With a shake of her fur and a satisfied grunt, she'd trot off down the street once more.

[No idea yet ... xD]
DA Account

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 07:17:33 pm »

Iggy

""Keep doin' the same damn thing over and over my whole life. Scary thing is, I expect something to change!"

The pearl-colored angly white male trotted along the destroyed city. He chuckled, giddy with pointless excitement as usual, as he climbed over the steel beams of a destroyed skyscraper wall. A sharp edge of a broken steel rod scratched at a scab on his back leg ankle, but Iggy did not care. The same scratch had occured almost daily at the same time during the same walk every day. It was part of his life... or it would be if he cared to notice the sharp sting on his hock. He continued along, with some unknown drive to move further and faster, hoping to discover more "fun" than the previous day, though it never was enough. If he would uncover a new building, he would barely acknowledge it as a new part of his routine. It was just his monotone life.

His overgrown claws scratched at a stone tile as he struggled to crawl over the fractured remnants of a human rest room. Growing tired, for once he decided to sit down atop the smooth, cracked surface. He closed his bold russet eyes, growing drowsy within minutes. He never even thought of how sleep deprived he was. Too focused on the obsessive route every day. Maybe he should change that...

nya

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 09:35:59 pm »

Bethesda

"Evil lurks in the most unluckiest of places"

Bethesda let out a snarl of frustration as the broken wire of the fence dug into her fur and skin, causing her to become caught on the rusty hole that she was trying to squeeze through. She could see the street on the other side of the fence, but being stuck in the fence wasn't going to do much help of getting her there. She narrowed her eyes and let out a small breath of air, as she began to brainstorm for a solution to getting out of this predicament. In a small burst of frustration, which was quite unlike her poised character, she would try to wiggle her hind leg loose, but to no avail. Muttering small curses under her breath, she calmed herself and thought some more, finally coming up with a solution.

She backed her tiny body back through the hole, the way she had came, allowing the wire to slide out from her skin. She quickly jerked her leg down and away from the fence, letting out a bark of triumph when she popped free of the fence. She ducked her head and went back through the hole, keeping in mind to keep her limbs close to her, satisfied when she had finally made it out to the street.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:38:06 pm by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 11:36:25 pm »

Makenna

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game."

Thick tail lashing out behind the over-grown canine, she'd continue to glance around with furrowed brows. Time to find food. It seemed however, the only thing which was stupid enough to venture in to the city was rodents, some birds and deer - the larger, more plentiful prey seemed to only cross these parts when it was really needed. This giving Makenna a limited choice on what she wanted for breakfast. With a grunt, she'd lower her head slightly, a little lower than her shoulders, snout pointed to the ground, and many scents wondered in to her nasal; mutants, other animals, nature smells and ah, there it was, rabbits. It was a habit for Kena to hunt rabbits in the morning and relatively late at night, being immune to the disease meant the only thing she really needed to worry about was larger, more dangerous predators, and being mauled by a pack of mutants - and deer being a more plentiful meal, and therefore was hunted in the middle of the day. Now with the scent fresh in her snout, and a fresh trail seemed to be present, a smirk would form at the wolf-like huskies lips, "Breakfast time", she'd speak to herself in a low, rasped tone - a grunt following. Now setting off after the rabbit.

It seemed the scent lead her in to a abandoned, 'broken' building, great. Silently entering the building, she'd glance around - though dark, the cracks and gaps in the walls and ceiling offered a fair amount of light. Tongue lapping at her snout, she'd silently stalk through the building, brows furrowed in search for her prey. Soon enough, muffled sounds were heard from one of the rooms, a smirk forming at her lips. As she stopped by the door, her eyes fell on the relatively large rabbit, growling lowly, she'd waste no time in launching forward, jowls parted. Within a matter of seconds, shuffling, grunting and a quick 'crack', all fell silent. Blood now painting the white front of the husky, she'd make her way back out of the building, not risking staying in such a confined space with her meal - the mutants would smell the fresh blood almost instantly.

As she came to the entrance/exit of the building, she'd glance around - silent, nothing. With a grunt of satisfaction, she'd make her way towards a vine-wrapped car, hop on to the bonnet and then the roof. Dropping the over-grown rabbit on the roof of the vehicle with a thud, she'd glance around one last time. Rolling her shoulders, she'd arch her neck, part her jowls and begin devouring her kill. Although out in the open, she was in the light. If in a confined space, and even in the dark, the mutants were likely to be there, waiting, watching. She was safer on the streets than inside a darkened building, especially alone.

[I'll be adding a section to the apps as I need to know who's mutated and who isn't.]
DA Account

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 12:18:03 am »

Iggy

""Keep doin' the same damn thing over and over my whole life. Scary thing is, I expect something to change!"

Iggy drifted slowly to sleep. His large, rounded ears drooped down, and the wild fur on his nape settled as he dreamed of chasing humans, which took the form of two legged gods as he had never seen humans before. They must have been great to create all of these buildings, which he always assumed were always in their current state as they were perfect for animals to live in, and, again, he knew nothing of humans, but perhaps some titan overthrew them in his imaginary weapon. He was unsure of where his resting mind was taking him, but he decided the titan would be disease and human greed. That was one thing he remembered from Papa. Humans had been greedy.

He twitched his scabbed hindleg violently, imaging the chasing actions of his dream. He yipped quietly, in some desperate plea; followed by a loud, almost painful whimper. He continued to twitch and yap in his restless sleep, almost thrashing at some intervals.

[I'm just going to put him being crazy as filler sorta until somethin' big happens]

nya

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 12:35:37 am »

Bethesda

"Evil lurks in the most unluckiest of places"

Bethesda continued on down the street, her tail held high as she took pride in her accomplishment of escaping the fence. Even though it wasn't a big task and anyone of her size could have done the same, she still felt proud of herself nonetheless. She padded down the street, sticking to the yellow dusty lines that marked the road. They weren't quite as bright as she remembered them, but the whole island seemed to be pretty dark and grimy. She sniffed in the air, which was quite a mistake, as dust entered her nostril and made her sneeze.

Beth continued on down her way, freezing mid step when she caught the sight of another figure in the street, who seemed to be crotching over another object in a feeding frenzy. Was it a mutant? Even the thought scared her. She quickly darted from the road to cover behind a cardboard box, peeking out to try and get a better view at the strange figure down the road from her.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.