Author Topic: Hall of Fame and Achievements  (Read 2254 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Hall of Fame and Achievements
« on: June 22, 2016, 06:28:06 pm »
I don't know how I got this idea, but it sounds very fun and challenging, and it is something that can make users focus on as a goal and get more involved in the game and forum. Along with that, people get a mini achievement (like a badge in their profile), to represent their first accomplished achievements. For example, you start with a list of 10 challenges and you get an achievement once they're all done. There can be a total of a hundred challenges.

Some ideas for the hall of fame would be:

- The best roleplayers: You can link this to FHORD (FH official roleplay day), and you can do competitions between people for being the most creative and imaginative person.

- The most artistic: There are a lot of fantastic drawers here.

- Having the largest packs.

And more! You can share your ideas.

For achievements, you can have:

- Get 20 nuzzles.

- Get 50 nuzzles.

- Create an inspiring thread.

- Help 10 members within the forum or game.

- Spend at least 3 hours in the game on one map.

What do you think?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of Fame and Achievements
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:34:08 pm »
Oh wow, this seems like an interesting idea and it might actually get more users involved.
Of course there might be some issues because of how things might be judged and all, especially with the Hall of Fame part because it might make some of the players feel a bit down if they lose and all, which is expected in competitions, but nonetheless, interesting idea there c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 06:36:58 pm »
Sounds like a very cool idea! I agree with ya when ya say it would definitely motivate users to become more active within the community, however, the only reason I would be hesitant about implementing such a thing is because of competition. I'm not saying competition is a bad thing, but people do get overly competitive and jealous, which could add up to bad behavior and/or discrimination against others. Nonetheless an interesting idea though~!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:39:56 pm »
I do agree with you, and I didn't mention that because there is a chance that it won't happen anyway but you made a good point. :)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 06:51:19 pm »
This seems like a interesting idea, but I think some of the ideas could make people jealous, and feel left out. But anyways these are good ideas. :3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 06:55:40 pm »
This seems like a interesting idea, but I think some of the ideas could make people jealous, and feel left out. But anyways these are good ideas. :3

Yea, I think the Achievements are much more better compared to the hall of fame if I think of it twice. Thanks for opening me up to it. <3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 10:01:58 pm »
I really like this idea! Like everyone has said, there could be issues with down people if they loose but hey, the can always have a chance to win some other time! Maybe have like a little honorable mention for them?

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 10:18:58 pm »
Wow I really like this idea, I never thought of it. It might never happen because it might cause people to try to beg for nuzzles or bother other people in order to get their achievements up, but it would be a good idea if we could prevent that from happening.