Author Topic: Elemental Feline  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Elemental Feline
« on: August 05, 2016, 05:48:09 am »
What is an elemental Feline?
Basically a feline ANY species but with the power of one element Like Relstana She has the lightning/electricity powers The rarest of them all is one that has ALL combined :o There are 5 elements including the rare Lightning, Water, Earth,  Air, Ice, Godly species with no name I cant find e.e
Most elemental felines are always bringing up Mercy when in a fight but there are still ones that are agressive
Far mostly the biggest they have found could be probably as big as a car The smallest size is basically a lynx or a housecat Depending on what base species they are like a lion.
Breeding: Most times Males would look out for females and have cubs with them Females can have about 20 cubs Once a cub is born there is a 20% chance the female will get sick but the sickness has only 5% chance that it can kill the female
Aging: Most Elemental felines could live up to 1,0000 Centuries So far none have survived over 1,0000.
Meep thats all I have darlings.
(Oh and btw some looks of the elemental felines you need mass markings)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 10:58:41 pm by leahling »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Elemental Feline
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 05:54:36 am »
They sound rather interesting! But maybe you should put some screenshots up for everyone to see? o:

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental Feline
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 10:57:26 pm »
They sound rather interesting! But maybe you should put some screenshots up for everyone to see? o:
I'll put some up soon I feel really lazy e.e